Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
loads of the sonograohers at private scanning places work for the NHS too so the private scans are done on their day off. Our local place is only open Tuesday night, Wednesday and Sunday. Maybe this place is the same?
Yes the place where I went for my scans the lady worked for the NHS too. She was only open 3 times per week.

Reactions: 6
Buggy is starting to resemble that Emily baptiste don't you guys think? The over filled and swollen face? They're all just a hideous clone of each other. Really hoping the baby is a boy. She will be bleeping devastated and I am HERE FOR IT

Reactions: 13
What’s the betting the scan was a freebie? Their story looks very much like a Beggy video, and the timing kinda was perfect to when she was there. She’s also following the owner on Insta

Reactions: 11
Of course she’s had a 3D scan too for maximum content. I just don’t understand how you can have the balls (haha) to make content about your pregnancy from the very beginning. I don’t have any children and I’m not going to be pregnant anytime soon (maybe after the next 5 years), but I already know that I will be so nervous throughout the whole of my future pregnancies. I just can’t imagine being so blasé about the whole thing. Pregnancy isn’t something to take lightly, it’s scary! I don’t know if any of you watched the documentary about baby surgeons, Baby Surgeons: Delivering Miracles, but that just showed me that you can receive bad news at any point in your pregnancy. It’s terrifying. I really felt for all of those people in that documentary. Beggy’s behaviour truly baffles me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bet she has sparks coming off her fingers trying to edit a vlog for revealing tonight on YT at 7pm, followed half hour later by a grid post 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like they have that place set up so that you can do a reveal there. They will deffo have had a pic in front of that green shrubbery wall 😅 looking back, it seems their weeks end on all sorts of random days! Do they only do scans so many days a week or something?! Do we think she had a cannon or a heartbeat bear? She seems to have money to just throw away after all!

View attachment 1160422

Also, I wonder big bad celeb Beggy will make it to their "celebrities" highlight.... Along with a lovely chap I've never heard of who seems to be called Chet Sket :ROFLMAO: andddd Charlotte Dawson 🥴
Chet was on ex on the beach and has many threads on here, he's also brother in law to Marnie from Geordie Shore. I'm ashamed to even know that but I watched Geordie Shore OG as I'm local and loved how car crash it used to be 🤣🤣🤣 so Rebecca could more than likely join the highlight if that's their definition of a celeb

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to get her lips dissolved, the migration is shocking. She has both cat’s arse lips and a duck bill going on, it’s tragic yet impressive at the same time.

Edited to add - I’ve just read the wiki and by my calculations Steve is nearing 40 is that correct?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Chet was on ex on the beach and has many threads on here, he's also brother in law to Marnie from Geordie Shore. I'm ashamed to even know that but I watched Geordie Shore OG as I'm local and loved how car crash it used to be 🤣🤣🤣 so Rebecca could more than likely join the highlight if that's their definition of a celeb
Celebrities of the highest calibre I see! Beggy will fit in perfectly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Becky doesn't always get what she wants and end up happy.... look at the house she lives in. She's absolutely miserable. I reckon she hates living there and worries everyday how skint they are. She wishes she was like all the other influencers she watches 😂😂😂

Me 🙋‍♀️ babies are only babies for 2 years. Peak Instagram content is pregnancy until about 18 months. She's already failing miserably at it and she's 16 weeks. When she realises this baby won't fix her relationship or her popularity, it will just be another mouth to feed and take to nursery/ school/ look after. As others have mentioned previously, the boys seem quite tame and she seems to have a lot of time to herself. All this will be gone now. I have a feeling the baby won't sleep, she struggled when woody got them up at 6am the other month..... they're both in for a shock. 2 kids to 3 is a bigger jump that she's anticipated. Her whole life is about the change massively and considering the world Is very uncertain at the moment, cost of living crisis and the fact she lives in middle of no where and doesn't have a great support network, she's ruined her life. The only people I feel for are those kids. It's heartbreaking. She won't cope, I just know it. She always needs her phone in her hand. Steve is not also likely to be angry but absolutely terrified about what this means for that family. Shes unhinged and I reckon this might exacerbate her mental health issues to be honest

I totally agree, it doesn't matter if its a boy or girl, it's still going to be a crying, demanding baby, clinging to her breast for hours each day. She loves her sleep, so night feeds are going to be hard, especially if her partner is still not 100% supportive of this pregnancy/baby.
Also the fact that she will not get any Child benefit or government payouts for a 3rd child may cause them some financial issues.

She can say she is a big boss babe, but the cost of living and rates are all going up.

I don't want to see her struggling, or the baby causing her PND, no one deserves that.

I just hope she is happy and content with whatever the baby is.
I also hope this strengthens her relationship with Steve quickly or they make the split before baby arrives.

It's no life for any of them to be living in a house full of hate, betrayal, untrusted.

I don't want to sound as am defending her actions, I just feel a little sorry for all the kids involved.

Instagram has created this "oh so wonderful lifestyle" but can you honestly imagine having to constantly post snippets of your day? Having to lie to make your mundane life look exciting!

I wish they would just show us the real stuff, "house a tip cause I can't be arsed", "kids having nuggets again this week cause I am feed up listening to them moan".

Just be honest, be real and maybe people wouldn't be too hard on them!

Anyway, I've rambled enough :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.