Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find myself back here again. I can’t stand this silly women! Tricked poor old Steve now now living her best life, duck off you deceitful women!

Reactions: 18
duck sake she's dragging this out for engagement. I wont even wat h her shite video. I duno now she seems smug from her post but also I think she'll put on an excited act too even if it's a boy because she wouldn't want anyone knowing she's raging

Reactions: 12
"It"... at least she's accurately described her unborn child. A bleeping prop.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So, she said a few times that a big gender reveal isn’t her thing and she wouldn’t be doing one. Now we have confetti cannons?! Jesus wept. I won’t be watching so those who do, please give a full debrief here!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Definitely a girl, if it was a boy she wouldn’t even post the reveal video IMO she’d just put a half arsed instagram post on..

Reactions: 19
Like above, reckon she’s gonna act excited even if it’s a boy to try and hide the fact she planned it to try for a girl

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Before we get the big blue or pink announcement! Not trying to derail and hoping this is allowed as still relevant to Beggy, but I'm gonna be having a stopover in Skipton in a few weeks (going to Forbidden Corner) and wondered if anyone local to ya gal could recommend somewhere decent to eat with kids while we are there pleaseeee? I would look to the dale's hero herself but the state of the food she usually consumes doesn't give much hope!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Looks like they have Rebecca running their page 🤣
Once again imagine finding out the sex of your baby in a tacky shop front with strangers using some confetti cannons 🤷‍♀️….such an odd thing to do, in my opinion!! One good thing for us, we will get to see the real time reaction of both Becky and Steve!!!! 🍿

Reactions: 18
Content baby being a good little boy or girl for Rebecca so she can do a YT video, with some ads in for a few pennies so she can go on another spa day or get her nails done.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's got cannons? It's a girl then....
Aren't they supposed to be for a big audience of friends and family? They're just doing it for her followers 😂😂😂😂😂😂 AWAYYY YOU TRAGIC FUCKS

Reactions: 19
Once again imagine finding out the sex of your baby in a tacky shop front with strangers using some confetti cannons 🤷‍♀️….such an odd thing to do, in my opinion!! One good thing for us, we will get to see the real time reaction of both Becky and Steve!!!! 🍿
Did they do it at the shop? I assumed they waited til now to do it with the boys

Reactions: 4
Feel like I'm more invested in this gender reveal than I was my own! I honestly didn't care whether it was boy or girl, they're still a unique little person. Might get a boy that loves wearing dresses or a girl that plays rugby - sorry for the obvious gender stereotypes but just to illustrate that their gender really doesn't matter, it's the person they are that's more significant.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She's got cannons? It's a girl then....
Aren't they supposed to be for a big audience of friends and family? They're just doing it for her followers 😂😂😂😂😂😂 AWAYYY YOU TRAGIC FUCKS
It’s part of the package you can get with the scanning company her bid tonight will be her and sausage Steve in front of the green ivy with the canons!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.