Rebecca Lamb #105 Chicken Nugget Beckeh - Cheap white meat. Went to Tenners for "all you can eat"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone find it weird that in Steve’s story with the bowls laid out for his and the boys breakfast both Alfie and Woody have a plastic spoon? Aren’t they 4 and 8? Isn’t that a bit too old for a plastic spoons?

I swear I’ve heard her say before she’s blonde but dyes it darker, this would have been years ago so I’m not 100%. She tells so many lies it’s hard to keep up with what she says from one minute to the next. Yea I think she tries to hide her natural colour, but you can tell with the boys that their hair has a red tint to it, and someone mentioned earlier about there being a red head in the family.
She just had mousy brown hair at school. Plain like her personality

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh dear I predict we’re going to be treated to the following tomorrow morning:
- suh suh grateful
- suh suh happeh to be back with ma boys
- suh suh sunburned
- suh suh pregnant

I present to you Beaver’s shopping list for Beggy…
- yogurt
- chicken for Steve cos he likes chicken so get chicken for Steve
- smoothie drink for boys
- smoothie drink for Steve cos Steve likes a smoothie drink
AC4C7E19-9BF9-44A0-A673-FA09EDF3CC2C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Anyone find it weird that in Steve’s story with the bowls laid out for his and the boys breakfast both Alfie and Woody have a plastic spoon? Aren’t they 4 and 8? Isn’t that a bit too old for a plastic spoons?
Yes they still treat them like babies with baby portions to match. Then when the boys get peckish they fill them with chocolate and sweets. They will end up with diabetes, especially eating and drinking chocolate for breakfast every day.

• Sad
My son and his pals like to go on and check on what Rebecca is up to and take the piss. Anyway one of them just sent me this and said “She looks sluttier than usual with the eye bags. And she’s beginning to have over inflated features that make her look like the woman oot the Dolmio ad” But just because she has massive lips and eyes and greasy hair not because she’s bonnie” 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Nah I don’t think he’s been out honestly, he seems to have suddenly crawled up her flabby hole again whilst she’s been away. Which is odd because beforehand he couldn’t have came off any more repulsed by her than we were. Maybe it’s a guilty conscious or distraction technique if he’s dipping his cocktail sausage elsewhere but at this point I think he’d just go- why keep up a pretence?

I honestly think she’s been on the booze.

Reactions: 9
My son and his pals like to go on and check on what Rebecca is up to and take the piss. Anyway one of them just sent me this and said “She looks sluttier than usual with the eye bags. And she’s beginning to have over inflated features that make her look like the woman oot the Dolmio ad” But just because she has massive lips and eyes and greasy hair not because she’s bonnie” 😂
Omg they are so right! 🤣 All that’s missing is the eye bags and crusty bikini.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Who is looking forward to 'The Drive through the Dales' tmrow🤔
Ive so....missed it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bet she's "suh suh tired tho wiv the jetlag and stuff sniff"......
They'll "have to go out for food - cos she can't be bothered cooking"

Ewww wonder if she had a shower when she got back? Keep getting flashbacks about that crusty bikini up her crevices :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This made me laugh, because my sons and their mates do exactly the same. A group of 20/21 Yr olds and every single one of them said she's the kind of woman they'd avoid like the plague, to high maintenence and too low intelligence

There will be the sickly reunited with the boys video first and the manky smoothie
Then she'll ignore them until she needs them to perform for content. She'll be having her 4pm baths and spending the weekend taking selfies while the TV babysits

"My love" sounds like something Rebecca would say. I thought Steve referred to her as his rocket? 😂
Yes doesn't sound like him

Yes doesn't sound like him
[/QUOTE]

I agree he’s more likely to say something cruder. Wonder if Beggys been hacking his account again - either that or he’s being creepy because he’s been up to something whilst she’s been away?
No way has he just played the devoted daddy all that time? It’s not in his nature not to sniff around.
Also doesn’t Rebecca herself refer to him as “My Love” - as in lunch with my love recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Noticed she featured quite regularly on Steve's Instagram, pre poking holes in his rubbers. Now all he's posting is cars 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
See she’s changed the picture on her IG?
Just another smug face you’d just love smack there….
She’s going to be unbearable for the next 6 months isn’t she? 😭

Reactions: 16
If you had one word to sum her up, what would it be? Mine is Basic! 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.