Rebecca Lamb #105 Chicken Nugget Beckeh - Cheap white meat. Went to Tenners for "all you can eat"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really did look a mess all holiday!

She looked rough!!! Maybe she left the magic mirror at home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She could have been swigging Malibu from a bottle when her pal wasn't looking it certainly did look like she was half cut most times , was it a shared room ?

Reactions: 8
She really did look a mess all holiday!

She looked rough!!! Maybe she left the magic mirror at home 🤣
I'm still reeling at the same Bikini for four days and one dress for evenings she took for going 'fur fooddd' trough trough.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Why do her eyes look so hurrendously puffy for someone who is away from their kids and has duck all else to do than sleep and chill all day? She looks awful.

Reactions: 23
To me she looks bloated as duck and all puffy and rough looking from necking too much salty and unhealthy food. My fingers, my lips and eyelids all swell if I’ve eaten a lot of salt and not enough water.
Although wouldn’t put it past her to have a few drinks while preggers!

Reactions: 22
That sure aint the picture of someone relaxed and refreshed after a 4 day break away does it?
Apart from the obvious sunburn (silly woman) She's been crying, and looking very pensive in that last post where's she talking about her hotel and how Steve and the boys would love it.

I doubt she's been drinking, because we all know how much this content band aid baby means to her. Although I have given her the benefit of the doubt before this and have been mortifyingly wrong....... she always ends up doing the wrong thing cos she "dunt give two shits" most of the time.

Reactions: 19
I normally think she looks pretty (admittedly doesn’t do herself many favours with some of the things she wears) but I think she’s usually still an attractive girl despite this.

She looks sooo puffy on this holiday though. I feel quite concerned for her. I don’t know whether she’s had some sort of allergic reaction, been crying or the sunburn has affected her but she doesn’t look well.

If she went back and decided to properly take care of her family - learnt to cook properly, spent money on good, filling food and quality clothes for those boys, properly stuck to a health plan suitable for pregnancy and documented it, I really do think she could turn things around.

I wonder if she’s burnt because the girl she’s gone with has a darker skim tone so she’s maybe copied her and not used much sunscreen. She’s much paler though.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ll tell you why shes been crying.
Steve took the boys to his parents for the weekend, why? So he had a babysitter for his night out. It’s obvious he went out with his mates last night and Rebecca found out. She can’t trust him and knows he’s about to be tipped over the edge because of this pregnancy so spend all night calling him and being ignored so cried for a solid 9 hours.
The boys were meant to go to Steve’s parents because this was meant to be their anniversary holiday, steve can’t bleeping stand her so decided to just go to his parents with the kids instead. The only reason Rebecca had someone to go with is because they had a free holiday out of her. There isn’t a single person on this earth that would pay good money to leave the country with that bleeping moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Steve took the boys to his parents for the weekend, why? So he had a babysitter for his night out. It’s obvious he went out with his mates last night and Rebecca found out. She can’t trust him and knows he’s about to be tipped over the edge because of this pregnancy so spend all night calling him and being ignored so cried for a solid 9 hours.
The boys were meant to go to Steve’s parents because this was meant to be their anniversary holiday, steve can’t bleeping stand her so decided to just go to his parents with the kids instead. The only reason Rebecca had someone to go with is because they had a free holiday out of her. There isn’t a single person on this earth that would pay good money to leave the country with that bleeping moron.
100% this is true!!

Reactions: 20
There have been 3 times in my life when my face swelled like that....

1. When I was 17 and my boyfriend of 1 year dumped me as soon as he got to university and then got with a girl he'd told me not to be worried about three days later, I cried for a full 24 hours non stop 😭😭😭🤣

2. I had an allergic reaction to hair dye 😱

3. My friends took me out after I'd finished breastfeeding, I'd not drank for 3 years (pregnancy + 2 years BF) and was pushing 35. Let's just say I knocked those cocktails back like I was a freshly single 18 year old on the Maga strip again and I spent 3 days in bed after ☠😂😂😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I think her hair is naturally red, she’s always said she’s blonde naturally I’m sure 🤔 but this doesn’t look blonde to me, that’s why she’s always dying it every 2-3 weeks probably and why she’s burned so easily in the sun! Stupid cow.
61B515C1-E8FD-4A47-ABAC-56539DE2D551.jpeg
C8C3CA75-945E-45FB-97AF-A646DED8DE10.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I think her hair is naturally red, she’s always said she’s blonde naturally I’m sure 🤔 but this doesn’t look blonde to me, that’s why she’s always dying it every 2-3 weeks probably and why she’s burned so easily in the sun! Stupid cow.
View attachment 1141215View attachment 1141216
She says she’s a natural blonde?!!!! What?!!!! I’ve not heard her say that. But no, she’s most definitely not a natural blonde!
She looks like she’s got a sort of auburn through her hair, not a full red head but definitely a lot warmer and copper toned than the dark flat brown she dyes it. And yes, she’s very pale, she’s got classic pale skin and auburn hair.

Reactions: 17
This is spot on I think. 👏🏻

I wonder if she has got on the plane still wearing that crusty bikini? I bet it’s grafted to her minge after 4 days of wear.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I see beaver has left her a shopping list for when she comes home. Shows what he thinks of her that he didn't get things in while she was away. Or has he made a list of what he's used as that's him leaving again until the weekend? He made one smutty comment on one of her photos and that was it, didn't even answer her when she was commenting to him. If she had access to his account she'd have answered herself. Maybe he's changed his password and that's what's wrong with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She says she’s a natural blonde?!!!! What?!!!! I’ve not heard her say that. But no, she’s most definitely not a natural blonde!
She looks like she’s got a sort of auburn through her hair, not a full red head but definitely a lot warmer and copper toned than the dark flat brown she dyes it. And yes, she’s very pale, she’s got classic pale skin and auburn hair.
I swear I’ve heard her say before she’s blonde but dyes it darker, this would have been years ago so I’m not 100%. She tells so many lies it’s hard to keep up with what she says from one minute to the next. Yea I think she tries to hide her natural colour, but you can tell with the boys that their hair has a red tint to it, and someone mentioned earlier about there being a red head in the family.

Reactions: 7
God Steve…. Hen pecked or what? “My Love”…..

Yeah fake it till you make it fella:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.