Rebecca Lamb #10 We say potato, Rebecca says bitatoe...potato, bitatoe, potato, bitatoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No need to watch this is how it will go....This is the toilet...In the bathroom. This is my new floor....in the bathroom. I got this shelf for in bathroom, we got these Ikea storage boxes for in the bathroom for all the bathroom stuff.
Oh no you forgot the ‘I painted the tiles’ ‘I painted the walls’ ‘I painted the skirting’ no Rebecca you bleeping didn’t Steve did! she takes credit for literally everything he does! Every single video is ‘we’ or ‘I’ but every single time it comes to it she’s doing something else normally sat on her arse!

Reactions: 5
I really hope she's got that dodgy urinal thing she brought stuck on the wall in her new super cute bathroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don’t see the point in showing that bathroom!!! Does she think people are going to rush off and copy it! Each to their own! You can pick up a cheap bathroom suite for the price of a couple of her crappy primark halls!! As she says there’s so much inspiration in the video 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Don’t like the ‘new’ bathroom at all! The white paint makes her toilet, bath and sink look discoloured and grotty

Reactions: 28
We've been here about 6 months now....No, Ellie, you moved in before Christmas and we are in August which is the 8th month of the year so you've been there 8 months 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But she’s got a basket that she fills with toilet rolls because she thinks it looks pretty and effective 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So glad to see the pathetic plant is still wrapped around the toilet 🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂

It looks awful and mismatched. A lovely purple walled, grotty green suited bathroom. Excellent. She has inspired me to NOT look at her for inspiration.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How many times did she say cork material 🙄 bathroom looks awful. I'm sure the floor hasn't even been sealed round the toilet 🤮 they could have had a new suite and shower fitted for about £500 and it would have been much better!

Reactions: 11
Just watched the rest of the video and the floor hasn't been sealed anywhere! Neither has the bath! In any house thats a shocker but in their house I just hope water doesn't leak through and damage any of the beams/ceilings! They really have no clue do they!

Reactions: 8
I feel so inspired, I mean the toilet roll basket just looked so effective and so pretty and so clean and so fresh and so effective and clean and fresh and super super pretty

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow becks, absoloute home style goals!!! A basket full of bog rolls because they look pretty 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow. Only Rebecca could drag out a 2 min bathroom tour to 9 mins by repeating herself over and over. And her smile is so bleeping fake I cant deal 😡 The new colour only makes the horrible coloured bathroom suite stick out even more. Like someone mentioned, for the shite she buys on eBay and primark for herself she could have had a new bathroom suite.and instead of taking her child out of school again in sept for another holiday they could have well afforded a new bathroom. 5 years from now they’ll still not have upgraded that bathroom I’d put money on it.

Reactions: 15
Wow. Only Rebecca could drag out a 2 min bathroom tour to 9 mins by repeating herself over and over. And her smile is so bleeping fake I cant deal 😡 The new colour only makes the horrible coloured bathroom suite stick out even more. Like someone mentioned, for the shite she buys on eBay and primark for herself she could have had a new bathroom suite.and instead of taking her child out of school again in sept for another holiday they could have well afforded a new bathroom. 5 years from now they’ll still not have upgraded that bathroom I’d put money on it.
I came on here to say all of this!!! I'm sure I've seen bathroom suites for less than £400 In B and Q!!. That's about 3 ebay or Primark
hauls. Wtf!
And actually it doesn't look super super pretty or super nice, it looks shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.