Rebecca Lamb #10 We say potato, Rebecca says bitatoe...potato, bitatoe, potato, bitatoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here comes Rebecca hijacking the meet-up trying to make it all about herself, I bet she doesn’t realise so many people there are probably reading/posting on this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys quick! Get your tickets to the northern blogger meet up so you can finally meet our hero and main inspiration in life, Elleh Lamb, who I’m sure is as riveting in real life as she is on her IG stories

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh good a bathroom tour video later on that should take all of about 30 seconds 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And here's the the soft fun snugly warm duvet cover from la redoute that I brought my favourite son Alfie and he's the couple of old rags I grabbed of the floor for the other one!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ooooo better set an alarm for that bathroom tour!! 6pm eeeeeeeeek 🙈 Sooo soo excited to see the bathroom tour, cos I love bathrooms and I love tours.

Imagine creating such a hype to show somebody your tit bathroom...like in real everyday life..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ooooo better set an alarm for that bathroom tour!! 6pm eeeeeeeeek 🙈 Sooo soo excited to see the bathroom tour, cos I love bathrooms and I love tours.

Imagine creating such a hype to show somebody your tit bathroom...like in real everyday life..
I wonder how many times the fake flowers round the bog have been pissed on

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
And here's the the soft fun snugly warm duvet cover from la redoute that I brought my favourite son Alfie and he's the couple of old rags I grabbed of the floor for the other one!!
I don’t want to stick up for Rebecca but we live in a cold house...one son sleeps with fleecy pjs, duvet and a blanket on....the other sleeps butt naked, with only a duvet cover (no duvet inside!) and has done since he was 18 months, although unlike Rebecca I do leave a duvet at the bottom of his bed in case he gets cold, he never does!

A bathroom tour...?!

Eh???

Sorry but unless you live in the Palace Of Versailles and your bathroom is the size of an aircraft hanger then seriously what is there that anyone’s going to care about seeing?!

“Eh up, ‘eres toilet where we do our business an that. It’s got this right nifty lid on it so you can close it an that. ‘Eres us sink - got hot and cold water from us mountains- can wash yer hands un that in there. Got shower an all - great for havin a shower an that. Got us a bath, I love a bath me. Gets me reet clean that does.” 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A bathroom tour...?!

Eh???

Sorry but unless you live in the Palace Of Versailles and your bathroom is the size of an aircraft hanger then seriously what is there that anyone’s going to care about seeing?!

“Eh up, ‘eres toilet where we do our business an that. It’s got this right nifty lid on it so you can close it an that. ‘Eres us sink - got hot and cold water from us mountains- can wash yer hands un that in there. Got shower an all - great for havin a shower an that. Got us a bath, I love a bath me. Gets me reet clean that does.” 👍
😂 Just slap a picture on your insta Reb and be done with it! Really doesn’t warrant a YouTube vid!
Next week it will be...Cupboard under the stairs tour...aka woodeh’s future bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A lot of you are asking where I got Alfie's bedding from.
I doubt they are seen as you cant see it on the stories? Another excuse to put up an affiliate link

Reactions: 8
Sooo super excited fer the bathroom tour, it’s just goin to be sooo super exciting, everything is sooo super cute, it’s just sooo kind of Elleh to take time out of her busy schedule to show us her bathroom, she just wants us all to be soo happeh and her bathroom tour is goin to make us all sooo happeh, sooo I just can’t wait for the bathroom tour, sooo exciting!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

No need to watch this is how it will go....This is the toilet...In the bathroom. This is my new floor....in the bathroom. I got this shelf for in bathroom, we got these Ikea storage boxes for in the bathroom for all the bathroom stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sooo super excited fer the bathroom tour, it’s just goin to be sooo super exciting, everything is sooo super cute, it’s just sooo kind of Elleh to take time out of her busy schedule to show us her bathroom, she just wants us all to be soo happeh and her bathroom tour is goin to make us all sooo happeh, sooo I just can’t wait for the bathroom tour, sooo exciting!
Will leave us all thinking ‘what the hell did she do to deserve this, this super cute bathroom’ 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh good a bathroom tour video later on that should take all of about 30 seconds 🙄
😂😂
I want to go to this even, confront her and reel off all my issues with her. Anyone in? 😏🤭😂
I’d end up in a prison cell 😂
Well she don’t love you, you stalking copycat loser ✋🏻 #ellehgotignored #again View attachment 32408
what a dick 😂 I don’t know how long chessie has to ignore her before she gives up and gets her nose out of her ass

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No need to watch this is how it will go....This is the toilet...In the bathroom. This is my new floor....in the bathroom. I got this shelf for in bathroom, we got these Ikea storage boxes for in the bathroom for all the bathroom stuff.
“It’s not our dream bathroom but it’ll do for now as a normal every day bathroom. The bathroom is functional so that’s all that matters and after our wedding we can look at designing our dream bathroom. Our forever bathroom. But for now this bathroom will do. There’s no rush. And we’ve just spruced up the bathroom to make it a bit cleaner fresher and more of a modern bathroom. There’s no point in paying loads of money on this bathroom when we will just be ripping out this bathroom next year to make it into our forever bathroom”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.