Rebecca Lamb #10 We say potato, Rebecca says bitatoe...potato, bitatoe, potato, bitatoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she keep apparently buying size 10 she has got to be a 14 if not a 16? It’s really sad that she has to lie about it!
100% in a month of Sundays she is not a 10...her idol LJC is though 😂 or was before she got pregnant 🤷‍♀️ plus she wants to pretend she's an instagram baddie to reassure herself that 2ss won't cheat

I'd say she's a large 12 - small 14 to be brutally honest... she keeps kidding herself because she buys something stretchy/flowy/elasticated waist in a 10 that she is a 10...

Show us a haul of skinny jeans, pencil dresses and fitted blazers in a 10 Reb and maybe we'll believe you 🤷‍♀️

She has a lovely face as well so I wish she'd just own her size!

Reactions: 14
100% in a month of Sundays she is not a 10...her idol LJC is though 😂 or was before she got pregnant 🤷‍♀️ plus she wants to pretend she's an instagram baddie to reassure herself that 2ss won't cheat

I'd say she's a large 12 - small 14 to be brutally honest... she keeps kidding herself because she buys something stretchy/flowy/elasticated waist in a 10 that she is a 10...

Show us a haul of skinny jeans, pencil dresses and fitted blazers in a 10 Reb and maybe we'll believe you 🤷‍♀️

She has a lovely face as well so I wish she'd just own her size!
To be fair to her she did # size 12 on her last look at me post 😂😂😂 and a few things in her primark haul were a 12

Reactions: 1
It’s iust dawned on me that the orangey filter reb uses on her pics, well LJC uses one too. Don’t know how Rebs looks tacky while LJCs doesn’t, but it’s def the same kinda filter. Another thing she’s clearly copied 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I want to know why she’s still buying leggings for an almost 2 year old? With a pattern on too 😳
I’ve got 3 of those leggings for my 2year old boy 😂 must say they’re better than most of the oversized crap she buys woody or a babygrow!

Reactions: 6
Just seen her Instagram video of them in the car going to the cheese factory, Alfie seemed to be able to lean too far forward in his car seat. Surely if he was strapped into the seat properly there should not be so much movement. I really wish these two idiots would stop playing at being influencer and pay actual attention to the safety of their children. If they had an accident the poor child would have limited protection. Irresponsible parents too busy filming

Reactions: 10
I still buy leggings. I’m 32
I’ve always wanted to know that!

Feel like everyone is losing their tit over a comment about leggings 🤣 Take this as an example though Rebecca. Am I crying? Reporting? Deleting any comment I’ve made? No. Why is that you may wonder? Because I respect that everyone is allowed their own opinion, even if it doesn’t match mine. Isn’t it amazing how that works?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why when she films for her channel does she always do that talking while at the same time grinning intro ( it's like hi everywun keep smiling and simultaneously trying to talk through my closed teeth weirdness) other pet peeve does she have very short arms or is it a habit to do a haul an ALWAYS pull down her sleeves so her hands are barely visable , it's so peculiar everything's either ramed up her at the lower half or dragged down on her top half nothing is ever just worn as intended 😡 .

Reactions: 12
Why when she films for her channel does she always do that talking while at the same time grinning intro ( it's like hi everywun keep smiling and simultaneously trying to talk through my closed teeth weirdness) other pet peeve does she have very short arms or is it a habit to do a haul an ALWAYS pull down her sleeves so her hands are barely visable , it's so peculiar everything's either ramed up her at the lower half or dragged down on her top half nothing is ever just worn as intended 😡 .
Not forgetting the "I'm a mummy to TWO! (holds up 2 fingers) 😂😩🤦‍♀️ boys, Alfeh and woodeh

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cheese on toast, milkshake and ice cream. That’ll do them the world of good since daireh doesn’t sit well on their tummies and stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Cheese on toast, milkshake and ice cream. That’ll do them the world of good since daireh doesn’t sit well on their tummies and stuff
Came here to say this! She’s fairly loading those boys up on dairy today 😂

Reactions: 9
I personally like leggings on the age Woody is, my three year old still wears leggings/joggers. He doesn’t own a pair of jeans yet as I don’t exactly find them comfy myself either so while he’s still young I want him as comfy as possible. The design on the leggings she picked aren’t to my taste but I guess everyone’s different
Yeah, agree with you leggings are fine on little 1s...although when I saw they were cream I did straight away think about how dirty they would get (I'm a mum of a toddler boy too 😅) I wouldn't have put those cream leggings on with the white clumpy nike trainers though...prob a nice little pair of canvas shoes. I don't know how she can make such an effort on herself pretty much every day (hair, make up, new clothes hauls all the time) but just throw any thing on the boys, regardless of it being too big or mis-matchy. But like you say, everyone has different taste x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.