Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Definitely some bitatoes so she can place them in the windowsill in the sun to make her roasties

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Mgb

Rebecca Lamb#11 I’m off to the docs for another test, but not to ill to say yes to the dress 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Momma1

What is Woody's real name? not Woody, surely? I have only just started watching Her videos a few months ago, after reading about Her on here. Poor Kid if that is his real name
It is Woody cos she likes the Toy Story and ALffie likes toy story and they really like toy story and also really like the name and stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Clarity456

VIP Member
It makes me laugh that she bangs on about how much she loves her job but she puts no effort in to make good content. Her videos are so half arsed, just something thrown together to put a video out. If you love your job so much do some interesting video's, draw new viewers in, not a shitty bathroom tour.
The reason she loves her job so much is because it enables her to put very little effort in and still get paid which likely didn't happen when she worked at 'a market' 🙄/Asda! 😂 😂 😂 😂

Rebecca next time you read here, I don't ask myself how you got so lucky sweetheart I ask myself how you ended up in such a mess! 😂 living in the middle of nowhere, with 1 or 2 "friends" who you see once a year when you go on 'girls weekends' that end abruptly so you can scutter off back to the Dales and 2ss, being entirely dependent financially on a much older man since you were barely out of school, and clearly trying to beg for your idol LJCs attention and friendship on the gram is not something I aspire to I'm afraid 😂😂😂

Also, I would re assess whether you're making people `feel good' (aparrently your main goal in this 'job' 🙄) when youre swearing blind to all your followers you are a size 10 because you've squeezed yourself into something that happens to have that size on the label or bought a stretchy jersey midi dress with an elasticated waist that a size 18 could get on if they really wanted to.

You could have a size 12 viewer with an eating disorder eating nothing but broccoli and carrots and working out 3 times a day to try and drop a size watching you shovelling away mcdonalds and milkshakes and malibu and roast bitatoes like there's no Tommorrow yet swearing blind you're a size 10..

The only way your content makes me feel good is thanking my lucky stars my life's nothing like yours! 😂 Sorry love

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
I love the food shop bingo😍 I’m guessing ..... SUM big milk for the boysssss cus they love milk even tho I think woodeh is intolerant ..SUM ham, SUM sandwich filler SUM cheap yogurts for the boyyyys, SUM bitatoeeees to do chips, mash, roast bitatoes alll sorts of different things .... SUM processed meat in a bag cus I’m so lazehhh to cook a nice joint from the butcher.... SUM carrots (actually I mean 2 carrots but yeah) ..... so yeah that’s everything guys and it came to 72 quid a hope u enjoyed watchin ma food shop 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Mavismcfield

Also says she's been feeling poorly for 2 days but went to visit a newborn baby today.... Bet the parents will be thrilled if their 6 day old baby gets ill

• Angry

Chavlove

Cheese on toast, milkshake and ice cream. That’ll do them the world of good since daireh doesn’t sit well on their tummies and stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 31

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I dont think shes pretty and i dont think shes ugly. I dont think she has any amazing features.
She thinks shes drop dead gorgeous, she thinks shes super slim (which there is nothing wrong with being size 8 or 18 etc) but she doesnt dress to make her figure look nice?! She always has to have her ham hanging out.. I find her ugly because of how up herself she is. I find her annoying because she thinks anyone with a different opinion to her she claims is a troll .. ?!?!?!?!?! she claims to live this big i am lifestyle thinking everyone is jealous of her and her dark dungeon.. when in fact nobody is jealous. I cant wait for the influencer lifestyle to fizzle out. Then we may just see her back in asda. You couldnt pat me to live a day in her life. No thank you. 🐸☕
I think she’s just a very sheltered, very naive, not very intelligent girl who has pretty low expectations for herself. She’s shacked up with Lurch - who is like a dog on heat, he’s absolutely foul and treats her like a piece of meat. And she’s got such a lack of self worth & self respect that she allows him to treat her like that. She clearly equates sex with being loved in the sense that if she makes herself appear sexually available to him then that means he must love her. If that makes sense?
For example - the constant photos of her in sexually suggestive poses and his content thigh rubbing over them - I’m sorry but adults in respectful, mature relationships don’t feel the need to post shit like that. Your sex life should be private - you shouldn’t need other people to view it in order to validate it or to prove anything to anyone.

They just remind me of a pair of dozy teenagers.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Destybaby

This is how it goes
Hi my name is rebegger and STUFF
Nasal noise and stuff
More and stuff
Nasal noise and stuff
More and stuff
Nasal noise and loads more stuff
Stuff stuff STUFF
Nasal noise and stuff

The end (and stuff)

• Haha
Reactions: 29

loula1234

blood test because she was so poorly...now she’s on the alcohol? what is going through her mind🤣

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

loula1234

Don’t like the ‘new’ bathroom at all! The white paint makes her toilet, bath and sink look discoloured and grotty

Reactions: 28

LSAMJF

The main demographic of her viewers is chav council estate mums with little self esteem....must be to have people saying shes an inspiration!
That’s a tad rude! not all council estate parents are chavs! My mother brought us up as a single parent working full time, very hard as a Nurse and is now a sister at a practice.
My sister lives on a council estate/housing association and has a lovely house.
Let’s not tar or stereotype thanks 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 27

virgofalls

VIP Member
The person she’s reposted is a child.

Sorry - but should she be reposting a child’s story with a direct link to their profile?! I clicked through to it and she’s 10/11. Mentioned doing her SATS in May. So a very young kid. That’s not right. Especially someone with 30k followers, some of whom are sleazy and perverted.

I’d be raging if that was my daughter.

• Wow
Reactions: 27