Rebecca Lamb #10 We say potato, Rebecca says bitatoe...potato, bitatoe, potato, bitatoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me laugh that she bangs on about how much she loves her job but she puts no effort in to make good content. Her videos are so half arsed, just something thrown together to put a video out. If you love your job so much do some interesting video's, draw new viewers in, not a crappy bathroom tour.

She’s following Rebecca Meldrums lead.
- wax lyrical about how much they love the job
- put zero effort into said job
- put out any old rubbish, cobbled together nonsense that’s not been properly planned
- continue to tell anyone who will listen how much they love the job, how passionate they are about it

Rinse & repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Works her butt off?? I doubt she paid a penny toward the house, I’m pretty she she said before Steve pays the mortgage and she gets the food shops and other little bits here and there when she is paid. I mean how much do we think she’s pulling in a month??

Reactions: 7
I really think they’re broke.
But that’s absolutely fine because most people are! It’s relatable. Show me shopping and meal planning on a budget, show me home grown food and renovation on a budget, show me things to do with the kids that are free. Content!

Reactions: 23
I’ve been having a nosey online (yep I’m extremely bored) and her apparent income from YouTube alone yearly wouldn’t be anywhere near enough to afford to run a household month to month. When those ads dry up they will come down with a serious bang, probably literally too knowing them 🤢

Reactions: 3
Loooool @ her cringe as duck humblebrag post. No one wants your depressing life, sweeteh.

Reactions: 18
‘Some might say what has she done to deserve all this’ mate your life looks tit, your kids look bored as duck, and your videos are the worst of the lot! If only she knew a lot of the other mummy vloggers she sucks up to say the same thing... oh wait she reads here religiously so now she will!
And her boyfriend looks like he’s not quite made it out of puberty yet.

Does she honestly think people are jealous of her?!!!

She’s a nobody. She’s a stupid little girl with no brains in her head, play acting at being a grown up. She’s clueless. She’s completely delusional if she thinks her life is anything to aspire to.

What an idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It makes me laugh so much how so comments on LJC posts and just gets completely ignored 😂😂 go and make some really friends outside of Instagram and let your kids make friends as well! Her life is literally social media without that she is nothing. Her whole day must consist of deleting negative comments from Instagram and YouTube. Sad really

Reactions: 15
So self centered, made a post about being grateful etc. Include the bloody kids!!

Reactions: 9
I bet after watching LJC gender reveal she is dying for another baby, I feel she purely wants another baby for content 🧐
Also what did Steve do before he was jobless? I know I’ve seen people mention he worked for his dad, I just don’t get how they can afford that massive dungeon 🤷🏼‍♀️ Wonder when they will release there new insta shop?
I do enjoy watching YouTube, some channels are amazing and the content is on point I just don’t think Rebecca’s channel is good what so ever, I would never click to watch her video because they are boring and the same old stuff.

Reactions: 10
I wish they would both move again and stop pretending this house is their forever home .it would make for some real content

They need a nice home in a nice little community where the boys can play out the front with friends etc

Don’t get me wrong lots of kids grow up in rural locations but you tend to notice the parents making more of an effort with after school groups, soft play, bike rides etc..

She looks miserable and Steve is in his element.

I wish they would both move again and stop pretending this house is their forever home .it would make for some real content

They need a nice home in a nice little community where the boys can play out the front with friends etc

Don’t get me wrong lots of kids grow up in rural locations but you tend to notice the parents making more of an effort with after school groups, soft play, bike rides etc..

She looks miserable and Steve is in his element.
They could move literally anywhere have 2 cars and use their weekends to spend time in the dales but waking up every day to fields and not much more is abit underwhelming especially when it rains 9 months a year you need to be happy in your home rather than the views that surround you.

Reactions: 6
It makes me laugh that she bangs on about how much she loves her job but she puts no effort in to make good content. Her videos are so half arsed, just something thrown together to put a video out. If you love your job so much do some interesting video's, draw new viewers in, not a crappy bathroom tour.
The reason she loves her job so much is because it enables her to put very little effort in and still get paid which likely didn't happen when she worked at 'a market' 🙄/Asda! 😂 😂 😂 😂

Rebecca next time you read here, I don't ask myself how you got so lucky sweetheart I ask myself how you ended up in such a mess! 😂 living in the middle of nowhere, with 1 or 2 "friends" who you see once a year when you go on 'girls weekends' that end abruptly so you can scutter off back to the Dales and 2ss, being entirely dependent financially on a much older man since you were barely out of school, and clearly trying to beg for your idol LJCs attention and friendship on the gram is not something I aspire to I'm afraid 😂😂😂

Also, I would re assess whether you're making people `feel good' (aparrently your main goal in this 'job' 🙄) when youre swearing blind to all your followers you are a size 10 because you've squeezed yourself into something that happens to have that size on the label or bought a stretchy jersey midi dress with an elasticated waist that a size 18 could get on if they really wanted to.

You could have a size 12 viewer with an eating disorder eating nothing but broccoli and carrots and working out 3 times a day to try and drop a size watching you shovelling away mcdonalds and milkshakes and malibu and roast bitatoes like there's no Tommorrow yet swearing blind you're a size 10..

The only way your content makes me feel good is thanking my lucky stars my life's nothing like yours! 😂 Sorry love

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Slapped on a bit of Tropic face mask she was gifted last year - Tropic products only last about 3-6 months cos they’re all natural ingredients! What a waste of a £40 free gift!!

Reactions: 10
Little bit off subject but I can’t wait till she realises how hard it’s going to be in winter when she gets snowed in for 2 weeks straight! The snow gets extremely bad up there and she will 100% not be organised enough to understand to stock up! Well she’ll get the essentials like her Malibu but I mean proper food hahaha!

Reactions: 15
a bloody 5 year old eating baby fruit pots🙄 why can't he eat a normal full piece of fruit. I have a daughter younger than that and she sits and eats a full plate of different fruits. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
a bloody 5 year old eating baby fruit pots🙄 why can't he eat a normal full piece of fruit. I have a daughter younger than that and she sits and eats a full plate of different fruits. 🤦‍♀️
Laziness, I gagged watching it looks disgusting 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Little bit off subject but I can’t wait till she realises how hard it’s going to be in winter when she gets snowed in for 2 weeks straight! The snow gets extremely bad up there and she will 100% not be organised enough to understand to stock up! Well she’ll get the essentials like her Malibu but I mean proper food hahaha!
It’s ok they will have pizza in the freezer in case they want pizza when they get snowed in cos there’s pizza for an emergency if they fancy pizza.....😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Even my 1 year old doesn’t eat those. Give him a little bowl of fruit and he’s happy. Maybe that’s why Alfie doesn’t like fruit, he’s never really been offered it just like he’s not offered much veg!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.