Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here to say the last part!

She annoyed me so much saying Blake bought her the Gucci trainers as a “back up”... as if that’s normal to her. Get a bloody job, that YouTube thing? Not happening.

She is 100% Le’lazy.

Reactions: 24
Just watched her ‘what I got for Xmas’ vlog. Fucking hell, she’s trying so hard isn’t she. Just not natural at all the little opener graphic had me howling

Went and saw the ‘I’m 29 spend the day with me’ - there is like a 5 min segment of her at the gym...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Well there goes my breakfast

Reactions: 7
Oh. My. God.

Reactions: 5
Why the fuck would you a) film your workout and b) shove the camera between your legs? Genuinely she does a load of floor exercises and it’s there the entire time, zoomed right in on her vag

I came here to say the last part!

She annoyed me so much saying Blake bought her the Gucci trainers as a “back up”... as if that’s normal to her. Get a bloody job, that YouTube thing? Not happening.

She is 100% Le’lazy.
Dead at le’lazy

Reactions: 17
I obviously can’t cope with watching that video but from her stories her workouts always look so shit and unstructured.

Because of her build she’s someone that would massively benefit from getting PTs for a good strength and conditioning routine. She’s spent so much time on that treadmill but it’s made no real difference to her shape.

Reactions: 4
Cardio is so shite. I went from almost 20 stone down to 13 when I started doing weights and strength based workouts
Before that cardio had done minimal!

Reactions: 4
WTF

Reactions: 2
L0L.. The who knows lamia best vlog- well that's embarrassing that blakes more clued up with her kid! She's visibly furious he's got them right and she hasn't as well telling him off like a school boy to put his phone on silent at the beginning as well she totally wears the trousers, and the boxers

Reactions: 8
She reminds me of a half shaved yeti with acrylics

Reactions: 11
She probably forced him to propose last week. Hope she ain't another Caroline Flack.

Blake looks a nice lad, he can definitely do better than that heifer .

Blake seems great, he grafts his backside off at work and at home, adores lamia and she seems to have a better bond with Blake than her MOM. Bet he sits there like a good little boy and takes all the shit Roshaz throws at him

Blake seems great, he grafts his backside off at work and at home, adores lamia and she seems to have a better bond with Blake than her MOM. Bet he sits there like a good little boy and takes all the shit Roshaz throws at him
He's probably too scared to leave

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.