Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Year’s Eve or not, it’s unacceptable to be sitting doing shots while your young daughter and baby son are asleep upstairs. Especially when she seems to have started drinking hours ago. I would have one drink max and if my husband was having a drink I wouldn’t have anything as someone needs to be totally sober when children are in your care. So irresponsible!
come on she’s already successfully raised one child she doesn’t need telling how to look after them 🙄😉

I love it when she comes out with this defensive attitude when she gets comments about stuff like this, hurts cus it’s true! True leader of the chavs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New Year’s Eve or not, it’s unacceptable to be sitting doing shots while your young daughter and baby son are asleep upstairs. Especially when she seems to have started drinking hours ago. I would have one drink max and if my husband was having a drink I wouldn’t have anything as someone needs to be totally sober when children are in your care. So irresponsible!
My son is 10 months old and I never drink alcohol when he’s in the house, he could wake up in the night and need looking after, why would you risk been arseholed and potentially causing harm to him? Selfish chav

Reactions: 8
Looking for glam dress recommendations? For the engagement party down the working mans club??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen the latest what I got for Xmas vid? Ngl thought she sounded so ungrateful

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the latest what I got for Xmas vid? Ngl thought she sounded so ungrateful
I gave up 5mins into it, she is no blogger,you can hardly hear what she is saying and the playing with her hair is irritating .
She need to speak up .

Reactions: 3
To be a successful YouTuber you have to have charisma she has none. The most boring video I have ever watched. Her voice is so monotonous. Let's be fair everything she covered in that video could have easily been one photographic post on her insta, and to start it off by saying loads of people have asked her... Cut the bullcrap. Then to say it's not a bragging video... zooming in on the moschino trainers and Gucci box... Irony anyone....

Reactions: 9
The video is so cringe worthy it hurts. And the barely being able to breathe because she's talking is concerning lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The video is so cringe worthy it hurts. And the barely being able to breathe because she's talking is concerning lol
I noticed that, either she is extremely overweight and can’t walk and talk at the same time or is anxious

Reactions: 2
I noticed that, either she is extremely overweight and can’t walk and talk at the same time or is anxious
Yeah, I thought maybe it could be anxiety too. Then I thought if it hits her that bad doing a video why is she doing it.. Doesn't make sense

Reactions: 4
The reason they have money to spend on Gucci trainers and what not is they don’t pay any mortage or rent, prob get free council tax to

Reactions: 8
I really can’t put myself through one of her YouTube videos, she did an igtv of making a wrap pizza and that was horrendous enough!
I grew up not far location wise from her and I dread to think if my accent sounds anything like her 😭😭

Reactions: 4
She mega looks like she would stink of BO. Just looks dirty... like a proper Chavy council estate mum.

You can tell her little girl is going to be a tubby teenager who squeezes herself into crop tops etc
What a revolting thing to say about a child

Reactions: 6
What a revolting thing to say about a child
It’s not the child’s fault. She feeds her child biscuits, crisps and general crap. She will gain weight and her mum dresses her in chavvy horrible clothes that are far to grown up or small for her.

Reactions: 7
Oh my days I’ve just watched the vlog. 12 mind I can’t get back.
She was more interested in her ring light dying and that she didn’t want to refilm the video - like proper bloggers would.
And pep & co clothes with Gucci & moschino trainers says it bloody all!!

Reactions: 5
MY engagement party is booked. Obviously all about her and only her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.