Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really doesn’t think she’s all that. And it does appear her daughter is going the same way. Shame really
I’ve just realised (putting glasses on as I’m old) this should read she does think she’s all that. Bloody autocorrect 😂

Reactions: 2
Just read what she’s put on the photo she’s uploaded of her and laminator. Who is she trying to kid? Girl, you’ve been sharing your life on Instagram for years now and your child is a spoilt brat!! You can’t hide it, irrespective of what you’re saying. If she’d taken her toys to a charity shop it’d be all over the gram for a start! As would all the things she does to “earn” her toys, you’d want the world to know what a little angel she is. You’re not fooling anyone and the sooner you realise your social media career is never going to take off the better! The only companies working with your and sending you PR are the ones desperate to get off the ground, like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The fun in the sun caption. Hahaha yeah Le-anusol looks ecstatic
Poor little boy.
I wonder how hot his bracelet gets?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She can’t read can she? It’s only £160 of its not paid by 25/08/2020 it’s only £80 if paid before then. So I don’t know pay the fine now and read the parking/congestion charge signs in London you twit.

Reactions: 7
When did she go to London? She usually posts the most mundane tit but I can’t remember her mentioning London?

Reactions: 3
I have to ask how much does this woman eat if she’s doing all these workouts, PT/boot camp and C25K and it looks like she’s gaining weight not losing it

Reactions: 8
I have to ask how much does this woman eat if she’s doing all these workouts, PT/boot camp and C25K and it looks like she’s gaining weight not losing it
That’s what I don’t understand! Either she’s just very unlucky or she’s not completely honest. it’s strange because she never comes across as very fit - often out of breath etc. however when she shows her meals they don’t look too bad and pretty healthy... so who knows!

Reactions: 4
That’s what I don’t understand! Either she’s just very unlucky or she’s not completely honest. it’s strange because she never comes across as very fit - often out of breath etc. however when she shows her meals they don’t look too bad and pretty healthy... so who knows!
cakes and biscuits in between I’m guessing

She got a ticket and laminator is not even in the company’s insta 🤷🏽‍♀️
I’ve just Come to say that they seem to have used every kid apart from laminator LOL

Ffs she’s off to a cottage with a hot tub for her 30th we are going to be subject to images galore of the gunt

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
There is no sign of her daughter how bloody embarrassing 😂
and it was all worth it for £80 of charges not £160 unless you pay late and she didn’t even make the cut (poor child but what do you expect when your mom only rates you as a 4) you illiterate dumb ass

She’s just done a story; started off by sighing “urgh I’ve got so many DMs about the charges” why post about them and even on the post about your daughter? She’s mentioned them again?!

Sorry but it’s not like London is abroad, where you could understand if there was confusion about where you can drive etc.

The road signs are clear about driving and charges that you might incur! Her followers telling her to appeal 😂 appeal under what grounds? The fact her or Blake weren’t paying attention to road signs?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.