Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must’ve deleted and blocked 🙄🙄
She’s done the old reply then block 🙄 why put the energy into replying if you’re just going to delete and block what has been replied too!
She knows the kids spoilt has to ask what she can get her as she has every device/toy by the time she’s 6, she can’t help but flaunt and show off for the gram with the living room full of presents for every occasion!
the kid knows you have to work for what you have, what work has she done in the last few years apart from grab as much free stuff as she can, desperately tagging the follow and engagement pages 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s done the old reply then block 🙄 why put the energy into replying if you’re just going to delete and block what has been replied too!
She knows the kids spoilt has to ask what she can get her as she has every device/toy by the time she’s 6, she can’t help but flaunt and show off for the gram with the living room full of presents for every occasion!
the kid knows you have to work for what you have, what work has she done in the last few years apart from grab as much free stuff as she can, desperately tagging the follow and engagement pages 🤣🤣
Not forgetting buying her a present on her brothers birthday so she doesn’t feel left out 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Someone’s dropped some home truths in the comments let’s see her dignified response because we all know the chav in her is dying to show it’s true colours 🤣
it was me that posted I couldn’t help what I said! I told her the lumi is an MLM and she’s trying to get people to waste money on something they can get for £24.99 and she filters it to flog it I said if you want to show your daughter what it’s like to work for her money then try being a single parent working 10 hr days for 15 yrs since their husband was murdered ( that’s my sisters husband not mine) and don’t let her think flashing your sweaty face and gunt everyday is the work!

She’s just an absolute scruffy yeti lard arse she’s a pound shop fopperholic even town to le miserable with the reins

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone’s dropped some home truths in the comments let’s see her dignified response because we all know the chav in her is dying to show it’s true colours 🤣
Oh I must have missed this. I thought she’d turned the comments off on her “just unfollow you shouldn’t make assumptions about my kids from the gram”

Reactions: 2
Oh I must have missed this. I thought she’d turned the comments off on her “just unfollow you shouldn’t make assumptions about my kids from the gram”
She did turn them off after someone called her out on the lumi pyramid scheme (she obviously thought she was being really clever telling people she had got a 20% discount for people 🙈) and other home truths about how is she promoting going out and earning the things you want... when she doesn’t 😂 it was brill, apparently she replied then turned comments off, would of loved to of seen her response!

Reactions: 7
She did turn them off after someone called her out on the lumi pyramid scheme (she obviously thought she was being really clever telling people she had got a 20% discount for people 🙈) and other home truths about how is she promoting going out and earning the things you want... when she doesn’t 😂 it was brill, apparently she replied then turned comments off, would of loved to of seen her response!
It would have been incoherent chav babble. She can’t sting a sentence together.

As for people assuming on the gram some of us have been unfortunate enough to cross paths with her in real life. They are all entitled

Reactions: 9
It would have been incoherent chav babble. She can’t sting a sentence together.

As for people assuming on the gram some of us have been unfortunate enough to cross paths with her in real life. They are all entitled
I thought the same! I know of her in the actual world not just Instagram (same area) and she’s even more vile irl

Reactions: 6
The voice just sends you to sleep
She’s so so boring
It’s horrible I have to skip her stories and it’s definitely just her and not her accent because I don’t know anyone else who speaks like her. It’s like she can barely even be bothered to talk the big sloth 😩

To each their own I suppose but I don't get why she is using Labia to sell tit online. Using your child like that is vile. Labia is going to grow up as tacky, lazy and greedy as man hands.

To each their own I suppose but I don't get why she is using Labia to sell tit online. Using your child like that is vile. Labia is going to grow up as tacky, lazy and greedy as man hands.
Yesterday made me laugh laminate wants to do OOTD! Yeah of course she does!!

She will try so hard with her 30th birthday party and fail badly

Reactions: 4

Same! Five year olds just love reveiwing tit they don't need online. I cant wait to see the birthday tit show. Its going to be beyond tacky and gifted.

Reactions: 4
The best of it was that LOL camper van she was apparently asked to ‘review’ when someone asked where they can find laminators review on it as they were thinking of buying their child one, Roch’s response was “I did a couple of stories yesterday” which were just of laminator opening the box...
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ So she wasn’t even asked to do an official review she was just sent or begged for it for absolutely no reason 🤣

Reactions: 7

mom the plus side thanks to covid there won’t be as many people as at the chav engagement party - I can’t wait for the wedding following that

Love to know who is doing her lashes 🤬
I think it’s her friend business so she will get round the rules that way

Reactions: 3
mom the plus side thanks to covid there won’t be as many people as at the chav engagement party - I can’t wait for the wedding following that

I think it’s her friend business so she will get round the rules that way
What a load if tit no one should be doing any treatments on the face she should be ashamed of herself

Reactions: 3
What a load if tit no one should be doing any treatments on the face she should be ashamed of herself
fully agree I know a few beauticians that work from home that are doing brows/lashes I’m saying I know them as oppose to being friends as they took me telling them that they were twats for still working at the moment very badly

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.