Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much tit is that already spoilt child getting lately?! Why not gift to a child that actually would appreciate it! Infuriates me how influencers kids get this stuff, why not donate to a children’s charity or a charity where children have had to flee their homes and leave everything behind. Why give to children that ‘already have everything’ 😤😡 it’s teaching that spoilt brat that If you beg enough online you’ll get things for free 🙄
Shame on the companies for doing it and shame on her for accepting.
They are a crappy family

Reactions: 6
Seriously. “Only taken him three months to do the shoe storage” Rosh he works full time and also has his side line business (hmrc I hope you’re keeping check) and you’re moaning that it’s not been done whilst you sit on your arse everyday?!

Reactions: 9
Seriously. “Only taken him three months to do the shoe storage” Rosh he works full time and also has his side line business (hmrc I hope you’re keeping check) and you’re moaning that it’s not been done whilst you sit on your arse everyday?!
I bet she’s such a witch to him about everything! Constantly going on and making snide remarks to him. He seems okay - bit of a chav but better than her - however she seems to have him wrapped around her little finger!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet she’s such a witch to him about everything! Constantly going on and making snide remarks to him. He seems okay - bit of a chav but better than her - however she seems to have him wrapped around her little finger!
He deserves better than Yeti.

Reactions: 1
That brands still not used any of laminators photos! Rated her daughter a 4 shut the front door!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She mentioned a few times that it took him 3 months...
Her Ad/PR stories are so dull...the one she’s just posted of the subscription box...I don’t understand why or how these companies are even using her!

Reactions: 8
Genuinely just searched the whole of that website laminator definitely aint on it

Reactions: 3
Genuinely just searched the whole of that website laminator definitely aint on it
They’ve used someone similar to model that outfit And she’s not even in a promo video! I’d be gutted putting my child through that tit!

Reactions: 3
She mentioned a few times that it took him 3 months...
Her Ad/PR stories are so dull...the one she’s just posted of the subscription box...I don’t understand why or how these companies are even using her!
So disingenuous flogging the lumi and nuskin like a dead horse and now can’t wait to try the skincare in the freebie box. She’d sell her soul for an ad/pr/gift

Reactions: 7
So, was she “invited” to the trampoline park. Can this beast of a woman not declare anything properly? Common bleep

Reactions: 10
So, was she “invited” to the trampoline park. Can this beast of a woman not declare anything properly? Common bleep
She’s definitely the pound shop Instagrammer! It will be I gave up my successful career as a travelodge cleaner to be with me babbies more ya know le’hole ( the one who’s still not smiled ) and laminator so I take all the freebies I can my 4 rated daughter is a model but she’s just to cute to be on the brands pages 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not even a giggle or a smile from Le’baby when going down the slide 😬 not diagnosing but my baby brother was the same and he was diagnosed with autism. Something off there.

Why does he have a dummy in when he’s playing?! I’m not against dummy’s just his seems surgically attached 🤷🏻‍♀️

Not even a giggle or a smile from Le’baby when going down the slide 😬 not diagnosing but my baby brother was the same and he was diagnosed with autism. Something off there.
I think he's just silently judging his grabby mother and La'model

• Haha
Candy? Bloody candy? Hun you’re from Chelmsley Weird not bloody California

and the amount of products wow just wow

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.