Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using your one year old to advertise Instagram filters
New low
Also Not declared as an ad

Reactions: 6
Using your one year old to advertise Instagram filters
New low
Also Not declared as an ad
The original picture was fine?! All she’s done is lighten it which she could of done with the Instagram settings anyway 🤔Hardly makes me want to buy a preset 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can spot all these wannabe influencers from a mile away with their preset pictures. The whole page looks the same 😴😴

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell Yeti will get her cut off cycling shorts in a twist
Have you seen her response... la’mia knows she doesn’t get everything she wants. Yet every Christmas & birthday we get subjected to the ‘what can I buy the girl who has everything’ question box 🙄🤔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Have you seen her response... la’mia knows she doesn’t get everything she wants. Yet every Christmas & birthday we get subjected to the ‘what can I buy the girl who has everything’ question box 🙄🤔
She's an hole. A salty, greedy, grasping hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As I’ve said before, when I was in the park and saw her girl, she wouldn’t even move out the way for my 2 year old toddler just stood and stared at him and for people who only know her online don’t know her kids personally and can’t swear they are the most ‘polite children’ to ever grace this planet!

• Wow
As I’ve said before, when I was in the park and saw her girl, she wouldn’t even move out the way for my 2 year old toddler just stood and stared at him and for people who only know her online don’t know her kids personally and can’t swear they are the most ‘polite children’ to ever grace this planet!
Apple never falls far from the tree, she'll be just like her mommy - poor cow!

She’s a greedy gunt! Laminate was asked to review yeah ok just like she was asked to model! Ffs I thought she had the world of lol dolls anyway and what bullshit that she gives stuff away! Piss off Yeti your flogging your kids stuff on Instagram you won’t give jack tit away not even the sweat of your face

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Laminate has absolutely killed me 😭😭😭 Rosh such a greedy grabby witch. She makes me sick.
I don’t like to judge kids but even laminates little grabby hands piss me off now 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Laminate has absolutely killed me 😭😭😭 Rosh such a greedy grabby witch. She makes me sick.
I don’t like to judge kids but even laminates little grabby hands piss me off now 😠
The kid pisses me off full stop she’s definitely going to be a mean girl at school , my mummy’s insta famous don’t you know she’s the one who gets her gunt and sweaty face out for everyone but don’t tell the council blake lives with us!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The kid pisses me off full stop she’s definitely going to be a mean girl at school , my mummy’s insta famous don’t you know she’s the one who gets her gunt and sweaty face out for everyone but don’t tell the council blake lives with us!
Haha I’m glad you said it but yes 😫 she’s rosh all over 🤢

Reactions: 4
Someone’s dropped some home truths in the comments let’s see her dignified response because we all know the chav in her is dying to show it’s true colours 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.