Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, was she “invited” to the trampoline park. Can this beast of a woman not declare anything properly? Common bleep
I swear if this twit has been gifted a cottage for her birthday I’m done

I see that brand has finally used laminators photo lol can just imagine her moaning at them for not posting charity giving laminators! Also more freebie toys today it’s getting a bleeping joke now the little brat doesn’t review them at all

Look at Viney Holiday Properties on insta she’s either been given a freebie or after one with all her comments 🤢 thing is you can only stay in a cottage or alike with one other household so she’s going to breaking rules going away with her chavs and the holiday cottage isn’t meant to allow this either

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

I see that brand has finally used laminators photo lol can just imagine her moaning at them for not posting charity giving laminators! Also more freebie toys today it’s getting a bleeping joke now the little brat doesn’t review them at all

Look at Viney Holiday Properties on insta she’s either been given a freebie or after one with all her comments 🤢 thing is you can only stay in a cottage or alike with one other household so she’s going to breaking rules going away with her chavs and the holiday cottage isn’t meant to allow this either
It’s so cringe! I’ve noticed that mummaoftwincesses and mummalife_xo must be on the beg for freebies too as they’ve commented on every.single.photo 🙄 with cringey comments. They also comment on every picture of Roch’s too so obviously Roch has seen what needs to be done to grab a freebie 😴🥱 Oh dear have some dignity 🙈

Reactions: 2
It’s so cringe! I’ve noticed that mummaoftwincesses and mummalife_xo must be on the beg for freebies too as they’ve commented on every.single.photo 🙄 with cringey comments. They also comment on every picture of Roch’s too so obviously Roch has seen what needs to be done to grab a freebie 😴🥱 Oh dear have some dignity 🙈
Definitely been taking tips of queen of begs Brittany

• Haha

Haha just looked and that page! How bloody embarrassing just commenting crap on every picture 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her instagram is an actual car crash just lately. The photo of her bedroom is hilarious, does she not know we can see all her crap under her bed?! Looks shite hun!! I’m pretty sure she’s lost followers too and it won’t be long before she stops receiving PR because the “reviews” they do after are absolutely awful. Laminator looks ridiculous in the photos, she doesn’t even look genuinely happy... probably because she isn’t. We’ve all seen Rosh’s stories, we know she’s a spoilt brat and probably isn’t grateful for what she’s been sent. It’s probably too babyish for her, she’s 7 going on 13 after all 🙄

Her instagram is an actual car crash just lately. The photo of her bedroom is hilarious, does she not know we can see all her crap under her bed?! Looks shite hun!! I’m pretty sure she’s lost followers too and it won’t be long before she stops receiving PR because the “reviews” they do after are absolutely awful. Laminator looks ridiculous in the photos, she doesn’t even look genuinely happy... probably because she isn’t. We’ve all seen Rosh’s stories, we know she’s a spoilt brat and probably isn’t grateful for what she’s been sent. It’s probably too babyish for her, she’s 7 going on 13 after all 🙄
I agree she’s desperately trying to find something in her account for it to take off, over the last month or so she’s tried body confidence, parenting, health kick, food posts, days out & now her brat getting sent a ridiculous amount of crap! (Which her excuse for that is “well I thought because Lam hasn’t already got it it wouldn’t be a problem”) She never does a review of it it’s just literally her kid opening the box?! I can’t see the point in laminator being sent these things she isn’t promoting anything, no one sees someone else’s child opening a free toy and thinks I know what I’ll go out to the shops pay my hard earned money and buy my child that 😂 🤯 She’s turned into a beg just trying to make it in the world of Instagram it’s embarrassing 🙈

I agree she’s desperately trying to find something in her account for it to take off, over the last month or so she’s tried body confidence, parenting, health kick, food posts, days out & now her brat getting sent a ridiculous amount of crap! (Which her excuse for that is “well I thought because Lam hasn’t already got it it wouldn’t be a problem”) She never does a review of it it’s just literally her kid opening the box?! I can’t see the point in laminator being sent these things she isn’t promoting anything, no one sees someone else’s child opening a free toy and thinks I know what I’ll go out to the shops pay my hard earned money and buy my child that 😂 🤯 She’s turned into a beg just trying to make it in the world of Instagram it’s embarrassing 🙈
Do you think she pays these companies to be a member so effectively she’s just buying her kids the tit she’s sent!

Reactions: 3
Do you think she pays these companies to be a member so effectively she’s just buying her kids the tit she’s sent!
Makes me wonder!! I can’t believe these companies would choose her to send stuff to! She’s such a chav, has a horrid drone of a voice, has spoilt bratty children. Who in their right mind would watch laminator with these toys and think “oh I must buy that for my child!”?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How does she work out in the chav classic earrings !! They are vile and why do that with her face trying to show us sweat there’s duck all there !! I’d hate to be next to her in the gym I bet she chucks right up 🤢

Let me get this right laminator is going to the charity to shop to buy a toy to give away why not just gift one of her endless pile of crap to someone in need

Last edited:
I’m sorry but how old is her daughter? Looking round shops so she can buy something to sell on?

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but how old is her daughter? Looking round shops so she can buy something to sell on?
Exactly so she’s obviously trying to profit!! Wtf this bleep is a joke! Like a said take some of the tit she’s been gifted to charity

Reactions: 7
Wonder where a child of that age has got that idea from?! Certainly won’t be from watching The Apprentice on TV!!

Reactions: 4
I'm so baffled by the buy something from a charity shop and sell it on thing? Not sure why she even mentioned it. So odd.

I'm so baffled by the buy something from a charity shop and sell it on thing? Not sure why she even mentioned it. So odd.
Does she think this is an act of kindness? 😂🤯 why even document it is she trying to prove she’s not spoilt... because it’s not working 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she think this is an act of kindness? 😂🤯 why even document it is she trying to prove she’s not spoilt... because it’s not working 🤣
She thinks going to a charity shop to buy something to then sell is a good thing 😂😂 she’s a thick as her gunt

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She thinks going to a charity shop to buy something to then sell is a good thing 😂😂 she’s a thick as her gunt
you can see it on gumtree or fb market place

“owned by a model and instagram star” if she really wanted to do good, sell some of your own tat and donate the money or better yet donate some the ad/pr gifts to the charity shop to sell

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How has that idea come from a 6 year old?! 🙈 for context my 6 year old tidied his bedroom yesterday and came down with a pile of stuff he wants to give away because he thinks he has too much stuff, now I’m not saying he’s an angel but the thought of selling it certainly didn’t enter his mind! As a parent wouldn’t you suggest giving it away instead of selling it, I know I would!! 🤯

• Heart
“I dread to see what the kids look like”
Probably kids cause he doesn’t see them as accessories?

Reactions: 9
How has that idea come from a 6 year old?! 🙈 for context my 6 year old tidied his bedroom yesterday and came down with a pile of stuff he wants to give away because he thinks he has too much stuff, now I’m not saying he’s an angel but the thought of selling it certainly didn’t enter his mind! As a parent wouldn’t you suggest giving it away instead of selling it, I know I would!! 🤯
Precisely!! My daughter does the same. My cousin is a teacher for special needs children and whenever my 6 year old clears books and toys she no longer wants, she always says ‘let’s see if cousin *name* wants them for her class’.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.