Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The company did not approach her for L’abia to be a influencer - they advertised for influencers to approach them . So all these mums who aspire to be SODs approached 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The company did not approach her for L’abia to be a influencer - they advertised for influencers to approach them . So all these mums who aspire to be SODs approached 😂
L’abia 😭😭 gets me every time 😂
Checked out the Instagram after and it literally looks like a fake profile, less then a hundred followers ?
🤨“Yes!! I’ll definitely bring L’kids down for a photo shoot. Send me the location and I’ll whizz down in me nans motability allowance car! just got to tuck my gunt in first xx”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
L’abia 😭😭 gets me every time 😂
Checked out the Instagram after and it literally looks like a fake profile, less then a hundred followers ?
🤨“Yes!! I’ll definitely bring L’kids down for a photo shoot. Send me the location and I’ll whizz down in me nans motability allowance car! just got to tuck my gunt in first xx”
When she’s running she probably thinks everyone is clapping her well done she hasn’t realised it’s that’s gunt slapping against her thighs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I know it’s been said but her skin is so naturally glowing anyway that the lumi is just a joke. Like I’m not going to spend £200 anyway regardless of your 20% off. Also no I don’t see your break outs so don’t try to fob me off!

Reactions: 3
I know I have said this before but why the duck does she have to do that stupid look at the camera after she has done her exercise. Yes we get it u chav u have a sweaty face..... really does my head in 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion ay bab you seen me lumi glow Social don’t know I’m making money for labia & le’asooowwwwwwww

I know it’s been said but her skin is so naturally glowing anyway that the lumi is just a joke. Like I’m not going to spend £200 anyway regardless of your 20% off. Also no I don’t see your break outs so don’t try to fob me off!
From gunt to bleep in 30 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her latest stories, her dad is offering to pay for her lunch and she doesn’t even say an obligatory ‘aw that’s nice, thank you!’. Instead just ‘yeah what time?’ :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Her latest stories, her dad is offering to pay for her lunch and she doesn’t even say an obligatory ‘aw that’s nice, thank you!’. Instead just ‘yeah what time?’ :ROFLMAO:
Ungrateful fucker eat out to help out that’s why dads treating you Rosh! Hopefully it’s somewhere nice what with L’abia being a food critic and all that!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
PR/AD on those earrings that you can buy from the poundshop...her and titney really would sell their own grannies for a tenner

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god her monotone, unenthusiastic voice on that Earrings Ad 🙈 Does she know she’s meant to be selling it to us?! 😴 What do brands see in her?! 🤯

• Haha
I feel like he had to say ‘I’ll pay’ or he would have just got a straight no 😂😂
She’s such a common witch

• Haha
Imagine what a tool she’s been looking when people check out the Instagram page of the company labia is ambassador for. Hardly any instagram followers and nothing for sale on the website. Seems legit!!! I expect she’s been dull enough to send them money, the photo of Labia could’ve been taken in an alleyway to be honest. It hardly shouts “professional”
Cringe!!!!

Ok petty patty here. It’s bad enough we are subject to Rosh doing that bloody lumi 50 million times a day but now her manchild using her lumi in bloody bed ffs and then her showing the crap that’s come off his face 🤢

Grim. Absolutely grim. NO ONE NEEDS TO SEE THAT DISGUSTING CRAP

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely you’d google an unusual name before naming your child? I don’t have kids so correct me if I’m wrong.

Surely you’d google an unusual name before naming your child? I don’t have kids so correct me if I’m wrong.
Of course you would. Especially if you are going to name them something that unusual and claim you made it up

She has such a weird relationship with La Mia, it really is like she is jealous of her. I can imagine if she were ever successful at anything, Rochelle would put her down straight away and try and stop her doing what makes her happy. Sad really.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.