Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if I’ve read the rules wrong but I thought you could only mix 2 households when out for meals? I’m not really picking fault specifically with Rosh as I’m sure she’s not the only one but more checking my understanding as I thought the max 6 people to a table was if you had say 4 from one household and 2 from another rather than 6 different households?

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure if I’ve read the rules wrong but I thought you could only mix 2 households when out for meals? I’m not really picking fault specifically with Rosh as I’m sure she’s not the only one but more checking my understanding as I thought the max 6 people to a table was if you had say 4 from one household and 2 from another rather than 6 different households?
Does anyone actually know the ‘rules’ anymore?

Reactions: 4
She has such a weird relationship with La Mia, it really is like she is jealous of her. I can imagine if she were ever successful at anything, Rochelle would put her down straight away and try and stop her doing what makes her happy. Sad really.
I agree. I think because she’s also the spitting image of her dad that probably (and wrongly) means her feelings are misplaced..

Reactions: 1
I oNlY eAt 2 MeAlS a DaY. No you don’t. Unless those meals equal 2000 calories each. Her tummy and face are so much bigger!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘You know like when the food goes to your eyes like?’ - what?! 😂 Stupid woman

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She does sitting down pics/vids quite often but from the front, when you see from the side it’s a diff story, angles will always be these insta huns best mates 😂😂

Reactions: 3
She’s going to gain more if she keeps taking advantage of this eat out to help out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm not bashing anybody who finds comfort in card readings etc here. But your life is literally laid out for the world to see and read every detail. Of course your online spiritual reading was "scarily accurate " 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not bashing anybody who finds comfort in card readings etc here. But your life is literally laid out for the world to see and read every detail. Of course your online spiritual reading was "scarily accurate " 🤦‍♀️
I thought exactly the same! Everything he wrote could be easily found on her PUBLIC Instagram & facebook 🤦🏼‍♀️ Surely she’s not that thick?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If that’s how she wants to find comfort from “some bloke off Facebook” then each to their own but it’s info I knew and we all knew.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If that’s how she wants to find comfort from “some bloke off Facebook” then each to their own but it’s info I knew and we all knew.
it really made me laugh when she referred to him as that, it made her sound really stupid (more than normal) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.