Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus that screechy voice when she calls the kids to look at the camera is like nails on a chalkboard 😖 The child does not want to have a camera shoved in his face, leave him alone 😡

Reactions: 10
God she’s really pushing that Lumi isn’t she, she’s making herself look sad

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion Le’Yeti flogging Le’lumi to make £ for a house with more roomie

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That sweaty face is no different from her lumi face or her usual face shes becoming more annoying and bugging by the day I wish she would pack up her gunt and duck off

Reactions: 8
I have to be the one to say it but who on earth would want the yettis Le’babis to model their brand? Not to be mean but IMO they’re as uninteresting to look at as their mother

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love how she put family day out like they were all going out to do something together

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The brand was recruiting for influencers - young influencers- why would people want their kids all over insta?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
A family day out? You mean monetising your children. That’s not a family day out and let’s not forget you told your daughter she was a 4

Reactions: 9
How many pictures do we need of the boy in that awful outfit 😴 It’s so obvious she takes 1 million pictures on one day and posts them one day at a time for the next month 😂 At least bloody spread them out🙈

Reactions: 5
God she must be pissing her pants she’s been desperate for one of the L’kids to be modelling 😂
the brand only has 126 followers so I don’t think it’s going to get you out the flat yet rosh 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God she must be pissing her pants she’s been desperate for one of the L’kids to be modelling 😂
the brand only has 126 followers so I don’t think it’s going to get you out the flat yet rosh 😂😂
I do wonder if it’s one of those companies where you have to pay for your portfolio and photo shoot

Aka a normal photography studio 😂

Reactions: 6
I’d be more worried about where pictures of my kids are going to be used?! But chavs like her will take ‘fame’ at any cost!😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
What happened to the cider she was advertising a few weeks ago that was super delicious and less calories and she hasn't had any more of since? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.