Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I thick?! How is she at a fitness centre - they don’t reopen until 25th do they??

edit: too early in the morning got my dates confused 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Am I thick?! How is she at a fitness centre - they don’t reopen until 25th do they??

edit: too early in the morning got my dates confused 🤷🏼‍♀️
A lot of people I know have been going to him, he has been doing PT’s and boot camps for like 2 months now I think

A lot of people I know have been going to him, he has been doing PT’s and boot camps for like 2 months now I think
but you aren’t meant to are you? I know all of my classes had gone online and are staying that way until 25th. Then half the class in the studio and half on zoom

or are they outdoors?

Seems her daughters school can’t face calling her that ridiculous name either as the school report calls her Lia’Mia several times 🤣🤣 Praising a child they can’t even Remember the name of 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Great safe guarding having her school name on full show to the whole internet 🙄

Reactions: 11
Yeah of course she asked for yeezys found her stories a bit odd today when the daughter said she had shorts on for the boys, then le’yeti quickly said so the boys don’t see anything 🙄

Yeah of course she asked for yeezys found her stories a bit odd today when the daughter said she had shorts on for the boys, then le’yeti quickly said so the boys don’t see anything 🙄
Also why is she buying le’mia stuff off her brother on HIS birthday? They will never appreciate anything these kids or be grateful at all

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Also why is she buying le’mia stuff off her brother on HIS birthday? They will never appreciate anything these kids or be grateful at all
Wait . What. She got her daughter a present ....of her son, on his birthday? So confused

Reactions: 4
Wait . What. She got her daughter a present ....of her son, on his birthday? So confused
She means labia got a present from les miserable on his birthday. So I assume when it's her birthday he'll also get a present 'from' her

Reactions: 6
What makes me laugh is she spouts all this body positive crap about love your rolls and cellulite yet has photoshopped and edited professional pics she’s had for the le’misery guts first birthday
She also heavily filters labias photos so hows that promoting self love

Attachments

Reactions: 1

I have a daughter like this. She wants yeezys. She’s also 26, got a full time bloody job and pays not only her way she contributes to the benefits Rosh gets for l’gurner and Llandudno (all my kids bloody work even if it’s just for their pocket money)

materialistic twit

• Haha
Reactions: 12

wtf that's stupid of her

I have a daughter like this. She wants yeezys. She’s also 26, got a full time bloody job and pays not only her way she contributes to the benefits Rosh gets for l’gurner and Llandudno (all my kids bloody work even if it’s just for their pocket money)

materialistic twit
You've brought your children up well, Rosh is making her kids into mini Roshs

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.