Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D1EA3FBD-8C39-4C02-AEF4-745C46945519.png

Looks like she’s having a shave & getting inspiration for the next kids name
Le’Gillette

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I saw Rochelle in the park yesterday when I was with my 2 year old, her daughter wouldn’t move off the equipment for my son to go past! Roche was just sitting on the bench chatting in her leggings cut into cycle shorts. Typical chav mom

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I saw Rochelle in the park yesterday when I was with my 2 year old, her daughter wouldn’t move off the equipment for my son to go past! Roche was just sitting on the bench chatting in her leggings cut into cycle shorts. Typical chav mom
How big was she? This sounds really bitchy but she always looks ginormous (not necessarily fat, but just big!) so I’m curious!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I
How big was she? This sounds really bitchy but she always looks ginormous (not necessarily fat, but just big!) so I’m curious!
I’ve seen her a few times. I’m 5’8 and she’s a lot taller then me. But she is always big round the top back fat ect which sound horrid! I’m not skinny myself, but wouldn’t wear a vest top and make shift cycling shorts

Reactions: 6
I

I’ve seen her a few times. I’m 5’8 and she’s a lot taller then me. But she is always big round the top back fat ect which sound horrid! I’m not skinny myself, but wouldn’t wear a vest top and make shift cycling shorts
lol 😂 at make shift cycling shorts

• Haha
The posed group smiling photos at her baby's funeral will never not be odd to me.

Reactions: 17
The posed group smiling photos at her baby's funeral will never not be odd to me.
This 🙌 I can't even begin to imagine the grief of the situation and I know everyone copes differently. But the pictures of that day just baffle me. Photoshoots and pictures of them basically on the sesh 🤷‍♀️

Call me cynical but I really think it was just for the purpose of posting it on Instagram. After all we got to see the whole journey to hospital, the ambulance ride and lots of other details we didn’t need to know about... but all just content for her!

Reactions: 7
I find it odd how there’s never been photos of the gravestone. As someone previously said, we saw everything else. This may sound really nasty, but I can’t help but think they don’t bother putting flowers where they laid her to rest. If they did, it would be all over Instagram. Instead, today, she posted a photo which was taken on the day of the funeral as opposed to some flowers they’ve just bought for her? She posted on her stories that she’d headed to the gym before posting about Lulana....

I find it odd how there’s never been photos of the gravestone. As someone previously said, we saw everything else. This may sound really nasty, but I can’t help but think they don’t bother putting flowers where they laid her to rest. If they did, it would be all over Instagram. Instead, today, she posted a photo which was taken on the day of the funeral as opposed to some flowers they’ve just bought for her? She posted on her stories that she’d headed to the gym before posting about Lulana....
My daughter was cremated, I definitely would not have posed for photos!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.