Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone else understand her captions?? For me they just come up as 'xxxx xxxx xx xxxx xx xxx xxxxx xxx' almost asif it's 2005 and she's changed her writing font for her MSN name 🤔
yeah she does a caption with a different font now, trying to have a theme to her daily sport pictures 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christ those jeans are practically cutting her in two 😳😳 They look so uncomfortable, definitely isn’t wearing her right size!

No wonder L’ayyyyy-sewwwww is always so miserable looking
Snatching out his dummy to make him a performing monkey for the gram
This made me feel so uncomfortable, it was a proper snatch as well and it didn’t even raise a smile from him 😔😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god this woman makes me cringe so bad. First of all did I really just hear her say she ran 1.5 miles without stopping??? Bollocks don’t believe that for a minute. She would be much smaller/toned at least if she was exercising and running like she claims!!
Can just imagine her gunt slapping about like a sweaty old ball sack when “running” 🤮

Also the story with that poor little boy, she is such a brute. Poor little love had no idea why his dummy was being snatched from his mouth and just to perform a silly TikTok dance. Get down on the floor and interact with him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can just imagine her gunt slapping about like a sweaty old ball sack when “running” 🤮

Dead 💀😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh god this woman makes me cringe so bad. First of all did I really just hear her say she ran 1.5 miles without stopping??? Bollocks don’t believe that for a minute. She would be much smaller/toned at least if she was exercising and running like she claims!!

Also the story with that poor little boy, she is such a brute. Poor little love had no idea why his dummy was being snatched from his mouth and just to perform a silly TikTok dance. Get down on the floor and interact with him
Thank you for making me vomit. Protein shakes do not taste as good coming back up as they do going down 😂🤮😂🤮

look I know everyone is dif. I’m now between 16-18 from fat arse size and I run well C25K and I breathe like I’m about to die after 1.5m so I call BS!

Reactions: 5
What is with the new asking people questions on all her latest grid posts? But doesn’t actually reply to them, or if she does she just reply’s to the first 10 or so?! Is this a new trick to up her engagement 🤯 along with the Googled ‘inspirational’ quotes 🥱

Reactions: 9
She’s even blunt replying to Joie 🙄
I had the pushchair for my little boy when he was 6 months old, was a good pushchair. Started squeaking after 6 months, then it started to sound like a car going down the road 😂😂😂😂. Got that bad, just went for a Silvercross in the end

Reactions: 3
‘On a nature walk’ yeahh not quite... walking the streets of Chelmsley Wood, you do see some rare creatures though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.