Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She means labia got a present from les miserable on his birthday. So I assume when it's her birthday he'll also get a present 'from' her
But he didn’t as her birthday it’s near Christmas and The boy one would of been born by then and she didn’t make a song and dance about him getting anything! The girl child is an absolute spoilt brat!! And Rosh has made her that way! What 6 year old do you know with so much material crap! 🙄 (I refuse to use those ridiculous chavy names!🙈)

Reactions: 9
But he didn’t as her birthday it’s near Christmas and The boy one would of been born by then and she didn’t make a song and dance about him getting anything! The girl child is an absolute spoilt brat!! And Rosh has made her that way! What 6 year old do you know with so much material crap! 🙄 (I refuse to use those ridiculous chavy names!🙈)
She wants to be a rich model too, Rosh has taught her that too

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Why would a six year old want a pair of yeezys wtf. How they do they even know what they are! I saved up for 1 year to get mine fml

Does anyone remember the daughters presents for becoming a big sister? Was ridiculous! I’ve heard of parents buying siblings a baby doll or something small so they don’t feel left out but she got her daughter a new bike, toys and new clothes! The clothes she puts her in are awful, why is she trying to make her 6 year old look like she’s much older? 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember the daughters presents for becoming a big sister? Was ridiculous! I’ve heard of parents buying siblings a baby doll or something small so they don’t feel left out but she got her daughter a new bike, toys and new clothes! The clothes she puts her in are awful, why is she trying to make her 6 year old look like she’s much older? 🙄🙄
She dresses her like a teenager! I think it’s awful 🙈 and even if it was the girls choice I would still have to put my foot down and say that as a 6 year old girl not a chance are you wearing that 🤣

Reactions: 10
I have a 6 year old - she wouldn’t have a sodding clue what air pods or Yeezys are! That woman and the rotten values she teaches those children of hers, is exactly what it wrong with the world today.

Reactions: 12
I have a 6 year old - she wouldn’t have a sodding clue what air pods or Yeezys are! That woman and the rotten values she teaches those children of hers, is exactly what it wrong with the world today.
I have a 5 almost 6 year old and she would no way know what either of them are! The only thing she asks for is Lego friends sets 😂 why on earth does a 6 year old need air pods anyway. Surely she doesn’t have a phone and would only use them at home if she has a tablet? I just don’t understand!!

Reactions: 6
I have a 5 almost 6 year old and she would no way know what either of them are! The only thing she asks for is Lego friends sets 😂 why on earth does a 6 year old need air pods anyway. Surely she doesn’t have a phone and would only use them at home if she has a tablet? I just don’t understand!!
Same as my 6 year old she wouldn’t have a clue! And rightly so! I’d rather her ask for all the toys under the sun than be like Rosh’s girl!!! And actually I think she has got a phone 🙈 seem to remember a story listing all the things she has got and how they didn’t know what to get a 6 year old ‘who has everything’ 😡

Reactions: 5
Same as my 6 year old she wouldn’t have a clue! And rightly so! I’d rather her ask for all the toys under the sun than be like Rosh’s girl!!! And actually I think she has got a phone 🙈 seem to remember a story listing all the things she has got and how they didn’t know what to get a 6 year old ‘who has everything’ 😡
yes defo remember this, asking what to buy as she has games console, phone, tablet, laptop etc already, it’s just so excessive for her age!

• Wow
Le’sorting’hat’gunt is vile. I mean what lessons is she teaching those poor kids, so materialistic
Dumb bleeping giant

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I called it the other day... she’s been recruited into the pyramid scheme selling that over priced shite! 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.