Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Got Blake to treat her' to the Lumi....here's a novel idea, why not treat yourself to a job and buy your own :unsure:

Reactions: 11
Money to burn
I have a decent disposable income. I work hard to have said disposable income and no way would I waste £200 on a blood face brush, 6 year guarantee or not. Boots No7 do something similar for £40!
And no amount of face polishing will improve that

Reactions: 10
I have a decent disposable income. I work hard to have said disposable income and no way would I waste £200 on a blood face brush, 6 year guarantee or not. Boots No7 do something similar for £40!
And no amount of face polishing will improve that
Have you heard the bloody noise the thing makes 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Have you heard the bloody noise the thing makes 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
It sounds like the old clackers it’s awful. No way is that good for skin I don’t give a hoot.

And if you are cleansing your skin and removing your make up properly and you are still getting that there’s something seriously wrong 🤢

Reactions: 4
Wait, that story she posted in the mirror sat down....... Has she photoshopped her legs because I'm sorry but nooo way are they that slim. Look at them in portion to the rest of her figure and her other posts?? 😳😳

What’s with all the fandom half-naked photos these days? Like the latest story of her undoing her jeans :unsure:

Maybe she’s trying to beg for plus size modelling work or something!

Reactions: 6
What’s with all the fandom half-naked photos these days? Like the latest story of her undoing her jeans :unsure:

Maybe she’s trying to beg for plus size modelling work or something!
She’ll be on onlyfans shortly to help them save a house deposit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fecking Black Boy pub. Knew it wasn’t as good as it once was but I won’t be back there in case I walk into the family l’chav

Reactions: 8
Fecking Black Boy pub. Knew it wasn’t as good as it once was but I won’t be back there in case I walk into the family l’chav
It did used to be a nice place to go too back in the day, shame I’d die if I had to sit near her crowd stereotype chav family

Why. Just why doesn’t she think people need, no want to see a photo of her with her jeans undone.

Rosh. For the love of god. No👏🏼One👏🏼Wants👏🏼To👏🏼See👏🏼Your👏🏼Gunt

It did used to be a nice place to go too back in the day, shame I’d die if I had to sit near her crowd stereotype chav family
Used to be lovely. But if I heard her dulcet tones next to me, whining and droning on she’d be wearing my dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Learnt her to swim!!! 🤦‍♀️🙄
haha I came on to say the same too! She’s a bleeping idiot with a stupid shiny sweaty fat face I am fed up of her showing all the time.

and being proud that La’Mia tanned as well? idiot.

Reactions: 12
How long before she starts selling those lumi kits, everybody else is on Instagram at the minute 🥱🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.