Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be wrong but I feel like she's down as a carer for her nan... hence all the apps and lunch dates she takes her on. Not to mention the rather new car she drives which I'd say is no more than 3 years old(mobility)

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Didn’t someone comment previously that they lived with her so had reported her and nothing was done?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She really winds me up, she cant wait for Blake to take over when he gets home from work. Shes at home all day. Hes been out grafting all day. I cant watch her anymore 😬😬😬😷😷

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yeah, the kids don't see to go without. Far from it actually, more like they have too much to be honest. Like on the little girls birthday, rosh was listing off everything she already had. PlayStation, switch, laptop, tablet, TV, scooter, xbox, and anything else. 🙄

My problem is where is all the money coming from? Because she isn't fking working for it, is she. She's frauding it. Has to be. People who CHOOSE not to work, shouldn't have this much disposable money. Not when your other half is a furniture fitter ffs. She's scummy as.
Agree with all of this tbh! I see a mum who loves her kids and treats them, but you’re right at what expense?

Reactions: 5
Labias gone to her dads!!!!!! Anybody wanna have a quite word in brain of Britains ear 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
I’ve just seen on Labia’s (LOL) Dads Facebook a video of her sobbing her heart out saying that she wants to stay with her Dad and doesn’t want to say bye on Sunday!! I’m with ya Labia

• Wow
  • Haha
I’ve just seen on Labia’s (LOL) Dads Facebook a video of her sobbing her heart out saying that she wants to stay with her Dad and doesn’t want to say bye on Sunday!! I’m with ya Labia
That heifer is not going to be happy when she finds out the tattle trolls know that is she 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’d be crying to having to go back to Hagrid! No wander she try’s to make out that Labia loves coming home and being with her! What’s her dads Facebook name? I want to nose for the video.

• Haha
Anyone see her workout story? She is very good at posting pics from a certain angle. She looked huge!

Reactions: 7
Anyone see her workout story? She is very good at posting pics from a certain angle. She looked huge!
i always think this! Good at covering half her face out with the camera when she does talking stories too!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.