Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve all got the flu apparently. No hun, think it’s a cold. You’d know if you had the fricking flu...!! She’s so dull.

Reactions: 11
What does this woman actually do, she films herself sat on her arse day in day out and then says she’s waiting for Blake to get home to bath and put the little boy to bed! Why the duck does she have to wait for him to come back to run her bath and sort the boy when she’s been sat around talking to a camera all day, what a lazy cow!

Reactions: 8
What does this woman actually do, she films herself sat on her arse day in day out and then says she’s waiting for Blake to get home to bath and put the little boy to bed! Why the duck does she have to wait for him to come back to run her bath and sort the boy when she’s been sat around talking to a camera all day, what a lazy cow!
You’ve just answered your own question. She does f%^k all, maybe go and see her gran. Goes to the gym 🧐 and watches tv bet she was pissed when Jezza was sacked! Oh and is trying be a instahun. Not really happening for her.

It just oozes chav. From the names, to the jewellery, to the presents, the clothes, and “designers” 3 seasons ago tk maxx/Bicester. It’s just tacky and tasteless

I don’t understand why she pushes so hard for her kids to be the most clever kids whatever they do, like oh look labia can read, when if they follow in her footsteps it will be wasted! She has no ambition to do anything other than sit on her arse claiming benefits to buy the latest tacky tit that makes her look like a complete and utter chav!!
Those bracelets she has on the kids 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She also drinks wine and lemonade 😂 classy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Trying to be sophisticated and drink wine but she doesn’t actually like it so has to have it with lemonade 😂 absolute pleb.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Recommendations for a new smart watch... to count which steps ? From the sofa to the other sofa ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s a chav, her accent is vile, kids names are terrible, she chavs her kids up however she’s a fantastic mum, they never go without and she always puts them first, many ‘perfect instagrammers’ don’t. Just my opinion, she still pisses me off though 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
She’s a chav, her accent is vile, kids names are terrible, she chavs her kids up however she’s a fantastic mum, they never go without and she always puts them first, many ‘perfect instagrammers’ don’t. Just my opinion, she still pisses me off though 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, the kids don't see to go without. Far from it actually, more like they have too much to be honest. Like on the little girls birthday, rosh was listing off everything she already had. PlayStation, switch, laptop, tablet, TV, scooter, xbox, and anything else. 🙄

My problem is where is all the money coming from? Because she isn't fking working for it, is she. She's frauding it. Has to be. People who CHOOSE not to work, shouldn't have this much disposable money. Not when your other half is a furniture fitter ffs. She's scummy as.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, the kids don't see to go without. Far from it actually, more like they have too much to be honest. Like on the little girls birthday, rosh was listing off everything she already had. PlayStation, switch, laptop, tablet, TV, scooter, xbox, and anything else. 🙄

My problem is where is all the money coming from? Because she isn't fking working for it, is she. She's frauding it. Has to be. People who CHOOSE not to work, shouldn't have this much disposable money. Not when your other half is a furniture fitter ffs. She's scummy as.
And the constant meals out, nights out. PT sessions. Clothes shopping almost every weekend. Makes you wonder dont it

Reactions: 6

She will be claiming as a single parent, even though Blake is living there, she won't be declaring it

Sooner she gets done for benefit fraud the bleeping better! It’s all over her open Instagram account for the world to see, can’t be that hard to catch her out. Really pisses me off. I’ve got a baby who turns one soon and I’ve given up work to be a full time Mum. We can’t claim any benefits because my husband earns too much. Whilst we definitely aren’t short of money, we don’t live beyond our means like this skanky cow and our money is earned. At least my child’s toys were paid for by us and not the taxpayer.

Reactions: 6
Sooner she gets done for benefit fraud the bleeping better! It’s all over her open Instagram account for the world to see, can’t be that hard to catch her out. Really pisses me off. I’ve got a baby who turns one soon and I’ve given up work to be a full time Mum. We can’t claim any benefits because my husband earns too much. Whilst we definitely aren’t short of money, we don’t live beyond our means like this skanky cow and our money is earned. At least my child’s toys were paid for by us and not the taxpayer.
You should be proud that you're not milking the system!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.