Realityof_rosh #3 fee-fi-fo-fum here comes yeti the beggy from brum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t think she can burn that amount of calories most days and not look any different... she’s either photoshopping her watch or consuming loads more calories than she’s burning...

Reactions: 6
Definitely consuming more calories than she’s using. She’s too thick to be able to photoshop her Fitbit 😂

• Haha
Has anyone noticed she does this weird pout her lips and look up and side to side with her eyes? It’s so weird and cringe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t think she can burn that amount of calories most days and not look any different... she’s either photoshopping her watch or consuming loads more calories than she’s burning...
The only thing she is burning is her 3rd bagel in the toaster. She is one lazy witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh that reel. Everything is ok in moderation, except yeti doesn’t know what moderation is!!

Reactions: 3
That reel 😩 her language is awful, why does she feel the need to swear all the time. I honestly don’t know how she gets company’s working with her

Reactions: 4
That reel 😩 her language is awful, why does she feel the need to swear all the time. I honestly don’t know how she gets company’s working with her
I swear a lot on here. I swear a lot usually when Microsoft teams crashes. I never swear in my work place and insta is how she attempts to earn money and worse than that she’s filming the reels around her children

• Heart
I swear a lot on here. I swear a lot usually when Microsoft teams crashes. I never swear in my work place and insta is how she attempts to earn money and worse than that she’s filming the reels around her children
Oooh I love a good swear too but as you say a time and a place. Why do people continue to work with her indeed

Reactions: 4
Oooh I love a good swear too but as you say a time and a place. Why do people continue to work with her indeed
Big brands too ! Toys car seats... forgot she was peddling the lumi too. If anything it puts me OFF a brand.

Big brands too ! Toys car seats... forgot she was peddling the lumi too. If anything it puts me OFF a brand.
I really don’t want my hard earned cash going to anyone that associates themselves with this trollop

• Heart
Just had a nose through her mom’s IG. Rosh is the spitting image of her dad, isn’t she!

You can definitely tell that they’re from the Wood, though. I, unfortunately, chose to follow my friends from primary and go to Grimshaw...I’ve since learned to make better decisions. 🥴 Just an FYI, not everyone from Brum speaks like her. She is an exception all on her own.

She always looks thick. Like, whatever she wears, whatever she’s doing... she just looks dumb as duck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.