Realityof_rosh #3 fee-fi-fo-fum here comes yeti the beggy from brum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just dawned on me that she actually goes inside the gym wearing just that sports bra type thing on her upper half. Not a good look!! Those poor fuckers who have to see it in real life! I wrongly assumed she wore a T-shirt over the top 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
It’s just dawned on me that she actually goes inside the gym wearing just that sports bra type thing on her upper half. Not a good look!! Those poor fuckers who have to see it in real life! I wrongly assumed she wore a T-shirt over the top 😂
Just the thought 🙄🤢🤢🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Far too much for people to see first thing on a morning!

Reactions: 4
I seen her in the gym, she is built like a brick tit house!! When she is working out the top rides up and the bottoms roll down. It's vile!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That reel 🤣 she still looks a state even with her hair down and that cheap pink tit on her lips 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the ....have you even been to primark yet if you haven’t got these glasses.... erm yes I have been actually and well those glasses did not make it into my basket 😬 maybe I’m not “boujee ”

Reactions: 5
The video of her posted three days ago about home work outs vs gym workouts really made me cringe.

Reactions: 6
Did she take an empty cup to the water park just to take insta pics 😂😂
It gets rammed there on a sunny day how embarrassing is she

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I must say she’s bloody brave to wear that out in public, it was only 14 degrees as well ..... fucks sake

Reactions: 9
Why is this fat heffer gifted so much?

Why does she look like a morbidly obese
Wurzel Gummidge?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.