Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see she's keeping to social distancing when meeting strangers off the internet while on the 'PR' gift...!
And Birmingham is tier 3 so she shouldn’t even be traveling to Warwick either! 🤯🤯🤯

Warwick is tier 3 too I’m surprised it’s been allowed to go ahead.
or maybe that’s why they’re inviting brums Z list “influenzas” so it looks like people want to go
I think it could go ahead as it outdoors but still
I’m very bad taste and then the other woman was moaning about there being stairs there not a ramp! It’s a bleeping castle you moron sorry they didn’t think to our times to put ramps in when building it how selfish! 🤦🏻‍♀️

I wouldn’t worry too much about your eyes but your face Jesus Christ she doesn’t look like that on her posts #nofilters

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
So Blake is wrapping as usual.... what 7 year old asks for those things. My daughter is 7 on Monday and she’s asked for all the things a child should ask for. I feel sorry for her daughter she clearly has no normal childhood. Let her play with kids her own age I can imagine she is just surrounded by adults all the time. Sad little life!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So Blake is wrapping as usual.... what 7 year old asks for those things. My daughter is 7 on Monday and she’s asked for all the things a child should ask for. I feel sorry for her daughter she clearly has no normal childhood. Let her play with kids her own age I can imagine she is just surrounded by adults all the time. Sad little life!
What does yeti actually do. Im baffled 🙄 Blake looks like he practically runs that household and hold down a job. While she sits on her fat arse doing daft poses with her sweaty face

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What does yeti actually do. Im baffled 🙄 Blake looks like he practically runs that household and hold down a job. While she sits on her fat arse doing daft poses with her sweaty face
From what I’ve seen Over the years nothing, I mean she’s out of breath when she’s just talking! He literally does run the entire household doesn’t he poor lad being stuck with a big bird like her 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s the worse advertisement for a gym possible!! She’s been on her “journey” for years and hasn’t shed a pound. And the gunt is still very much there

Reactions: 11
She’s the worse advertisement for a gym possible!! She’s been on her “journey” for years and hasn’t shed a pound. And the gunt is still very much there
💯 all that exercise hiring lockdown and no change whatsoever. She needs her gob sewing shut the amount she must shovel in it!

Reactions: 3
This! She works out and burns calories so how much tit is she eating to have not lost anything!
Exactly, she must just sit on her big arse all day and eat, so no point in doing the exercise When she’s clearly in a calorie surplus or maintenance calories. Let’s see how long the gym lasts as stechford if pretty far from her house!

Reactions: 3
Well if you actually look she was in her gym clothes hours later relaxing watching a film. So you’ve just been sweating in those clothes and you’re still sitting in them hours later, haven’t even gotten changed out of them

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Omg her voice, of 2020 had a voice it would be her’s!
Well if you actually look she was in her gym clothes hours later relaxing watching a film. So you’ve just been sweating in those clothes and you’re still sitting in them hours later, haven’t even gotten changed out of them
if I’ve been to the gym, I don’t know about anyone else but I’m straight in the shower when I get home!

Reactions: 1
She’s such a grot she really is, can imagine she stays in them then just goes to bed! 🤢 get showered, wash the nest that you call hair you woman

Reactions: 2
she looks like she’s put on loads of weight on her face! The exercise must be doing wonders 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.