Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the photos she posts it looks like her little boy literally never smiles and he looks dead behind the eyes, maybe she should stop broadcasting him all over social media and try to interact more with him. Maybe he’ll crack a smile once he’s 16 and can legally change his horrific name!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
From the photos she posts it looks like her little boy literally never smiles and he looks dead behind the eyes, maybe she should stop broadcasting him all over social media and try to interact more with him. Maybe he’ll crack a smile once he’s 16 and can legally change his horrific name!
If I had to listen to her horrible voice I'd not smile either, she's thick as pigs shite and has a very monotone voice

Reactions: 4
I went through her grid and there is literally one photo of l’hole sort of smiling but then again he may have been mid shitting but I did come across this again 😜😜🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
This looks like a picture you’d see on a crime documentary of one of the victims 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope the tray her daughter is using to paint Rosh’s toenails on isn’t the same ones they use to eat their dinner off in front of the tv 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope the tray her daughter is using to paint Rosh’s toenails on isn’t the same ones they use to eat their dinner off in front of the tv 🤢
I’d love to see how this so called insta mummy’s parent off screen! Saying she tries to have an hr a day her and laminator time, oh pull the other one rosh it’s got bells on.

Reactions: 6
I’d love to see how this so called insta mummy’s parent off screen! Saying she tries to have an hr a day her and laminator time, oh pull the other one rosh it’s got bells on.
she wouldn’t need so many different screens/toys if she actually spent time with them!
I can’t imagine she gets off her arse much after the gym 😂

Reactions: 4
she wouldn’t need so many different screens/toys if she actually spent time with them!
I can’t imagine she gets off her arse much after the gym 😂
Can’t imagine her doing much i saw the state of the bed she calls made

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The curtains FFS & what’s that highlight she’s added wondersmile I cba to listen as can’t be doing with that voice
Why does she do all her curtains like this? Does she think she's quirky it looks bleeping tit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course her mummy daughter morning was an invite 🙄
It’s a bleeping joke there is probably people out there who’ve not been able to afford to get their child a hair cut and this fuckers accepting freebies like they are going out of fashion

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.