Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Le’anusol looks so down all the time ☹

So strange never seeing a baby/toddler smile

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly, that child never smiles. Bit like that whining creature the Inghams produced, that they keep in a dog bed in their chavavan. Why is she so determined that La'sagne and La'underette are going to be models?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I went through her grid and there is literally one photo of l’hole sort of smiling but then again he may have been mid shitting but I did come across this again 😜😜🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Thanks for that. I won't be having that crafty jaffa cake before bed after all. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly, that child never smiles. Bit like that whining creature the Inghams produced, that they keep in a dog bed in their chavavan. Why is she so determined that La'sagne and La'underette are going to be models?
I'm pissing myself laughing 😂😂

Reactions: 3
More plastic tat gifted to Le’may or may not grow up to be brat like her mother

Perhaps we’ll get a story from gunty mcgunt face in her monotone voice about how her kids aren’t spoilt again

just duck off already

• Haha
Reactions: 11
More plastic tat gifted to Le’may or may not grow up to be brat like her mother

Perhaps we’ll get a story from gunty mcgunt face in her monotone voice about how her kids aren’t spoilt again

just duck off already
The daughter is at her dads and she’s still using prerecorded footage to flog landfill tat

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
All these toys that the chosen one is being sent, makes you wonder where on earth yeti is storing it.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she understands what reviewing a product actually means 🙈😂 ‘check my stories for the unboxing’ but isn’t laminator supposed to be reviewing it as in telling people why she likes it, would she recommend it, pros & cons you know an ACTUAL review. No ones going to buy it based on her brat unboxing it 🙄

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she understands what reviewing a product actually means 🙈😂 ‘check my stories for the unboxing’ but isn’t laminator supposed to be reviewing it as in telling people why she likes it, would she recommend it, pros & cons you know an ACTUAL review. No ones going to buy it based on her brat unboxing it 🙄
you clearly overestimate the people that follow her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All these toys that the chosen one is being sent, makes you wonder where on earth yeti is storing it.
Under her bed by the looks of it! Full of crap under there. Makes a shite photo look even worse Rosh hun!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.