Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched it this morning and have just watched the after show. She is certainly playing the victim 😳
Where do you watch the after show?
I watched the finale and I was feeling sorry for her but sounds like I would be thinking different if I watch aftershow?

How are we feeling about VPR being put 'on pause' as Dorinda would say....🤣🤣🤣

Where do you watch the after show?
I watched the finale and I was feeling sorry for her but sounds like I would be thinking different if I watch aftershow?

How are we feeling about VPR being put 'on pause' as Dorinda would say....🤣🤣🤣

i linked them earlier, but tbh, Carl is a biggest asshole on there than on the show. The man is perinicous. Kyle is a witch, like, your marriage is in shambles sir please take care of your wife.
West makes himself look awful too. Danielle is.... Danielle

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes SH finale! I can not wait for the reunion eps!!!

I have actually gone back to watch earlier seasons of SH. Funny moment when Danielle and Lauren are talking about how they are over Carl (but we know they aren't) Then Lindsay comes in an says lets stop talking about losers! haha Iconic!

I am a convert team Lindsay. She has been herself every single season. Carl can't stablise himself. Season 1 he was a wreck, S2 he is self proclaimed Carl 2.0, S3 again proclaimed he is Carl 3.0. Eventually finding his way to sober Carl and high anxiety sober Carl.

Sober Carl should not be doing a show about sending it on weekends. Time to go.

Reactions: 8
I’m really torn, I agree with Carl in what he did but obviously how he did it was unnecessary. What he was basically saying was that he couldn’t face a life of the questioning tone that she has about everything, but that’s his own insecurity about his life coming through. It’s like when you’ve done something you’re proud of/enjoy and someone keeps questioning you about it, you’re going to doubt yourself. But, the person you’re about to marry - you should already have your dynamic set up for those types of conversations. He’s clearly floundering in life and taking it out on her. They clearly aren’t meant to be together though.

I found Lindsay very disingenuous though, not sure if it was just that the whole girls reunion set up at Danielle’s apartment was so forced but her tears were so fake. I think she wanted her Ariana Madix moment but it didn’t come across well.
---
I do recognise that Lindsay has strong NPD traits.
Definitely agree, she’s a total liability, she’d be a nightmare friend or girlfriend/wife. I can see how Carl is worried she’ll spin this.

Reactions: 3
I do recognise that Lindsay has strong NPD traits.
I don't think so, I think she has a very deep abandonment wound and tbh, from personal perspective, those only heal when they themselves become good mothers. She has more bpd traits than narcs. She doesn't even have a grandiose vision of herself: she was very successful and a hustler.

As for the girls reunion, they were all fake. Amanda bashed Lindsay all the season on after show. Same for Ciara and Paige, but to be fair, people are entitled to their opinions.

And mine is that they should never have gotten engaged lol. Not even date. He used her as an emotional crutch when things were bad (she was there for him when his brother passed away and when he had a bad time at loverboy). People always confuse emotional intimacy with love..it's okay to be friends.

The reason I hate Carl is because I always hated it, he's not a straight shooter and he thinks he's smarter than he is. He really thought we would see through the set up of his conversation with his parents and Kyle and that he could come out as the top Nice Guy.
Instead what happened is that he somehow ended up humanizing Lindsay to an audience who doesn't like her (me included). The weird " I didn't want you to spiral" when she's very calm. " you're upset " when she's clearly again very calm. It was all weird. Thank God all of it is over. I hope we're getting a great reunion.
A bit sad about learning that Jesse Solomon is a zionist but also not surprised

All of this got me thinking and I'm going to cancel my halu subscription and just watch the shows elsewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don't think so, I think she has a very deep abandonment wound and tbh, from personal perspective, those only heal when they themselves become good mothers. She has more bpd traits than narcs. She doesn't even have a grandiose vision of herself: she was very successful and a hustler.

As for the girls reunion, they were all fake. Amanda bashed Lindsay all the season on after show. Same for Ciara and Paige, but to be fair, people are entitled to their opinions.

And mine is that they should never have gotten engaged lol. Not even date. He used her as an emotional crutch when things were bad (she was there for him when his brother passed away and when he had a bad time at loverboy). People always confuse emotional intimacy with love..it's okay to be friends.

The reason I hate Carl is because I always hated it, he's not a straight shooter and he thinks he's smarter than he is. He really thought we would see through the set up of his conversation with his parents and Kyle and that he could come out as the top Nice Guy.
Instead what happened is that he somehow ended up humanizing Lindsay to an audience who doesn't like her (me included). The weird " I didn't want you to spiral" when she's very calm. " you're upset " when she's clearly again very calm. It was all weird. Thank God all of it is over. I hope we're getting a great reunion.
A bit sad about learning that Jesse Solomon is a zionist but also not surprised

All of this got me thinking and I'm going to cancel my halu subscription and just watch the shows elsewhere.
Agree with most of this, I've really enjoyed this season of SH, but am soo glad it's over between Carl and Lyndsay, I tried to watch the after show, but couldn't be bothered! I think there's a lot of fault on both of them, but I think Carl's been the worst. Looking forward to the reunion though!!

I cancelled Hayu ages ago, hasn't been worth it imo, can find the shows elsewhere on line a couple of days later!

Was it you that mentioned love after lockup? I know you're in a different country, but here in UK I've just noticed the series has landed on ITVX, is it worth a watch?

Reactions: 2
I'm thinking about cancelling Hayu also.
I can see all the shows about 8 hours after they air in the US using Cinema HD apk 🤫🤫🤫
No ITVX here in Ireland.

I must look at this love after lockdown..

I agree with both point of views with @kale-supremacist and @Maid22 , it's almost like it depends on my mood on that particular day whom I think is the lesser of two evils 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I never managed to watch it because the seasons and episodes were all jumbled and there was no way to watch it chronologically.

On the other hand, there's a dating show with farmers and it looks fun

(It doesn't like farmers wants wife, both sides seems to be farmers and I don't mind looking at cowboys)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I never managed to watch it because the seasons and episodes were all jumbled and there was no way to watch it chronologically.

On the other hand, there's a dating show with farmers and it looks fun

(It doesn't like farmers wants wife, both sides seems to be farmers and I don't mind looking at cowboys)
Oh not another reality show!!
What did you think of love after lockup?