Celebrity Ex On the Beach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The third Celebrity series of Ex on the Beach began airing on 18 March 2024 on Paramount+ and 19 March 2024 on MTV.

Reactions: 1
Woop 🙌😁 thanks @evie1975
Hopefully some others will join in soon!

So this is the first ex on the beach I've watched in YEARS... And as a Love Island die hard Paige & Finn brought me here lol.

Aw I'm sad they split up, deffo seems like there's still feelings there on both sides, bless 'em 🥲
..I hope they get back together 😌

Seems like a pretty good mix of people so far, Jared is beautiful to look at but seems a bit of an odd ball lol.
IVD can't make my mind up on her but her+James seem cute together.

That Aussie gal jeezus😳state of it (sorry🙊😅)
Oh and jfc Joe aka Grayson Perry is back🙄 lord help us!

.....Chloe brocket (new to me, I've never watched an episode of Towie) but FFS she's only 23 I swear down thought she was in her late 40s

Chloe Veitch, another new on me, not keen, maybe she's a grower but I get untrustworthy vibes from her ..

Yaz or whatever her name is beautiful but she needs to lay off the fillers like😬

But overall I'm enjoying it! It's refreshing after the dirge that is love island of the last few years...

I hope it's as wild as it used to be ☺... Not talking Jemma Lucy and Charlotte Dawson comparing minge level of mental mind you, just less polished than Fake AF love island please 😵💫🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Paige & Finn have got to get back together!

Love Island All Stars was such a let down.

I have watched all Ex on the Beach - some have been wild! 🤪
---
@lockdown sux
Come join us! ❤

• Heart
IVD kicking off like that was very embarrassing. Girllllll. I thought this kinda reality tv behaviour left years ago!

Yazs face transformation has BLOWN me away. Not in a good way. Can’t believe she’s younger than me! She was stunning when she first started towie bless her, not seen her until this and my brain still can’t compute that it’s the same girl

Was waiting for a thread on this and I’m not sure if it has been said before but does Finn have really small hands????

Yay we have a thread! I’m watching on paramount plus so an episode in front. People were saying Paige and Finn faked the split for the show but I don’t think you can fake the anger Paige has! She’s funny AF. It’s the first time I’ve heard of that Chloe V, she comes across a bit try hard, I read she’s with Demi Simms now.

I wonder if Yaz is digging brocket out or if she’s just too thick to realise Chloe is classed as lockies ex. I know brocket doesn’t last long so wonder if she rows with yaz and leaves or lockie comes and she leaves.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Was waiting for a thread on this and I’m not sure if it has been said before but does Finn have really small hands????
I immediately went on Google to search images- most of which were above the waist with no hands in view! 🤣 I’ll keep my eyes peeled next week!

I just get desperation vibes from Chloe V if I'm honest. No dignity and saying she's missed him, when she's just had her tongue down Finn's throat. As Paige would say "you can't be missing me that much to have your tongue down someone else's throat"

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I just get desperation vibes from Chloe V if I'm honest. No dignity and saying she's missed him, when she's just had her tongue down Finn's throat. As Paige would say "you can't be missing me that much to have your tongue down someone else's throat"
The way she jumped on him on the balcony! Finn will be dropped!

Yaz doesn’t seem like a very nice person. I do feel like she was intentionally trying to take a dig at Chloe Brockett. I can definitely understand her being upset by what Chloe did, but Lockie was also wrong and what’s the point in acting like she’s forgiven Chloe but throw these little passive aggressive digs?

I liked Chloe on THTH but since then I’ve really went off her. She’s been on every reality show under the sun and just comes across as fame hungry.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just started watching so I apologise for late updates..

I first watched Chloe v on the circle and really liked her but I can see her being a bit annoying on here.

I never in a million years would have known that was Tamara from mafsa! She looks so different!

Not a fan of Joe.

I’m sure I’ll be back with more to comment on
---
Right yaz. I decided to go in there with no opinion on her. I dislike her for who she is outside of reality tv. I thought I may see a different side to her but she just makes digs towards people. She hit the nail on the head when she said to Finn and Paige that they lost themselves within themselves, I could really resonate with that. I’m still not a fan though

Last edited:
  • Heart