Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a defo must see programme, the guy who plays Darren in it is hot!!!!!

Did you manage to watch all of Traitors?
I did I finished Traitors...so obviously I won't spoil anything BUT I wasn't surprised by the ending....that particular housemate was so strong especially in the confessional that I feel it was obvious. As for Kate she really annoyed me lol she was just so fucking calm and couldnt give a shit attitude I was rolling my eyes....so obviously mission accomplished as a viewer lol can't wait for the next series

Reactions: 2
So there's going to be a Traitors reunion...that is going to make for great Tv

Really sorry for going way off topic but wanted to ask our @Lmkgirl if she's watched, her views on Love Hate, tis my favourite series ever!!!
Just catching up on this page. I can't remember why Love Hate was cancelled?! It was so good!!

Just catching up on this page. I can't remember why Love Hate was cancelled?! It was so good!!
It just naturally came to an end Sunny.....KIN is quite good. The first season was full of twists like Love/Hate

It was soo good, I still lived in hope that they would do another series just so we knew what actually happened! But maybe that's why it ended, it really did end on a high!!
---

It just naturally came to an end Sunny.....KIN is quite good. The first season was full of twists like Love/Hate
Oh haven't heard of that, off to Google!!!

Reactions: 3
It was soo good, I still lived in hope that they would do another series just so we knew what actually happened! But maybe that's why it ended, it really did end on a high!!
---

Oh haven't heard of that, off to Google!!!
Aidan Gillan is one of the main actors, he was in Love/Hate and GoT so you know he's going to be brilliant in KIN xxx

Aidan Gillan is one of the main actors, he was in Love/Hate and GoT so you know he's going to be brilliant in KIN xxx
I him, such a good actor!
---

Has anyone watched Life without borders on Hayu?

Last edited:
It was excellent! I remember the entire country was glued to it.
It was so gripping and the acting was incredible.
---

KIN was good, but not a patch on Love/Hate.

For those watching Bling Empire NY, is it better than the original? I watch a few episodes of the last Bling Empire and was bored so I stopped watching

For those watching Bling Empire NY, is it better than the original? I watch a few episodes of the last Bling Empire and was bored so I stopped watching
I watched NY first, didn't mind it, then watched the original, wasn't keen!

I watched NY first, didn't mind it, then watched the original, wasn't keen!
Thanks pal! I guess I can start watching it and if I don't like it I can stop.

I am on season 7 of Married to Medicine Atlanta. Most of my reality TV watching has been Housewives with a few things from Netflix. Any suggestions of what to watch next? Traitors is on my list. Other Bravo shows like VPR, Summer House, Below Deck, Family Karma? What's something I should be watching? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: 1
You have loads to choose from, am well jealous!!! Below Deck Sailing Yacht is the best ( the first season isn't great, but it gets so much better!)
VPR is good, new season starting next week!
Loved Shahs of sunset, but unfortunately that's been cancelled.

I'm jealous of you all being able to discuss shows I haven't seen. I might try to binge VPR so I can maybe join in on the new season. I've heard great things about Shahs. Below Deck Sailing Yacht I'll move up my list! Thanks so much!

Reactions: 4
Family Karma is just a fun fun fun show @SunnyKat ...I absolutely LOVE it and I LOVE the parents. They deserve a show of their own

Happy Bank Holiday Weekend to any Irish tatters on here...an extra bank holiday from now on..thanks St.Bridget

Reactions: 4