Real Life Health & Fitness / Tyler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got screenshots or recordings of his stories about Anna’s new boyf? I missed it!!!! What’s been said?
Apparently he's lying, she said on her stories she hasn't even got a boyfriend he's just saying that for engagement on his page. He was saying she's with a gi.mp now who's got a small dick, but he's got a big dick. I feel ashamed for him the way he's carrying on.

Reactions: 7
But also, why couldn't he rent a nice house like that when he was with Anna?

A girl I know used to PT in the gym and this was before they had nutritionist and he gave her a serious eating disorder She left, but she just said the abuse she would get from him about food and the way he would speak to people he PT wasn't nice

• Wow
Reactions: 3
They are both embarrassing aren’t they, both absolutely love attention and drama. They will 100% get back together. It’s cringe

Reactions: 5
To be fair to Ana I don’t think she’s that pathetic for clapping back on her stories. He’s got hundreds and thousands of followers and is persistently slating her for all of them and beyond to see and watch. He’s hardly discreet about it either he fully just named her and outs lots of details about her / them. I think I’d wanna say something back too if I were her.

Reactions: 3
To be fair to Ana I don’t think she’s that pathetic for clapping back on her stories. He’s got hundreds and thousands of followers and is persistently slating her for all of them and beyond to see and watch. He’s hardly discreet about it either he fully just named her and outs lots of details about her / them. I think I’d wanna say something back too if I were her.
She has every right to in response to that. However, she has continually laughed when he's made other derogative comments about women or he said things on stories and you've seen her in the background laughing this is when they were together, I always say how you gain them is how you lose them. She lost him exactly how she gained him.

• Heart
Tyler is guilty as hell but it does take a particular skank to go after an engaged man with a newborn…
Is that skank ChloeMac AKA everyone’s “bestie” by any chance? Sleeping with your “pt” that’s engaged whilst playing bestie to his fiancée(Anna) and his daughter is maddddd! Horrible behaviour, she’s a fake as f**k, never has a bad day and is the new self proclaimed CEO of anything n everything that c**t. Preferred her when she was more irrelevant than she is now 🤡🤡🤡

So he said Anna has a new boyfriend? I just think she's bad as to be honest Like she's not in terms of cheating, I just don't think she's a particularly nice person is what I've heard from friends who know her. I think they tried to portray that they were the Insta couple in reality they are no different from the average couple in the uk.

I still don't get why he didn't just rent an Airbnb or an apartment for a couple of months. The staying in the hotel was just attention seeking.
I think he’s referring to the guy from “the gentleman” that Anna has posted quite a bit on her stories saying how handsome he is. I think it’s eating him up ahaha

Reactions: 2
He’s fuming at the new house already, absolute comedy gold 🤣 can’t believe how terrible that house has been wired tho, can’t be safe at all! No wonder the landlord let him move in with his XL dog, probably couldn’t get anyone else to move in

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are both out shopping now for dog beds and house stuff, is it just me thinking they are giving it another go? Nice big house has maybe won her over! Anna also had a car full of stuff for novas room yesterday

They are both out shopping now for dog beds and house stuff, is it just me thinking they are giving it another go? Nice big house has maybe won her over! Anna also had a car full of stuff for novas room yesterday
I’ve been thinking the same 🤔

What I want to know is…Anna doesn’t work and yet she can afford breaks away etc. I work a full time job and yet I can’t afford a mini break with my children. I know she has or had her clothing line but nothing has been released in months so it can’t be a regular income source for her surely

Reactions: 4
I’d say he still pays her and novas rent for the house and most her bills probably why she wouldn’t bad mouth him either for what he did.

Reactions: 6
I’d say he still pays her and novas rent for the house and most her bills probably why she wouldn’t bad mouth him either for what he did.
Probably! It does seem that way. Especially during cost of living. Don’t know how she can afford it all.
she hasn’t bad mouthed him at all. Unless as others said above she might move as both shopping for dog beds the other day

Reactions: 1
Yes I think this. She had his dog & all his stuff until this weekend, so see if anything changes now.

Reactions: 2