Real Life Health & Fitness / Tyler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can't believe what he's just said on his Instagram sorry I get the child has thrown the whole dinner across the floor but to say that he will batter her. It's just not appropriate. He has a screw loose

Reactions: 1
That photo this morning of little one and moaning being up at 5am and she’s not slept. Welcome to being a parent. Can’t see him having her all weekend is going to work.
Also it looks like Anna is decorating their old house so she’s not moved with him.

Reactions: 3
That photo this morning of little one and moaning being up at 5am and she’s not slept. Welcome to being a parent. Can’t see him having her all weekend is going to work.
Also it looks like Anna is decorating their old house so she’s not moved with him.
Also saw that yet he'd be the first to moan if Anna didn't let him see her.

all this decorating since he's left it makes you wonder did he even allow her to do anything like that in the house?

Reactions: 3
Also saw that yet he'd be the first to moan if Anna didn't let him see her.

all this decorating since he's left it makes you wonder did he even allow her to do anything like that in the house?
I think she wants rid of all his tit and memories. Whatever he did, it’s got to have been bad for her to end it. Yes he cheated on her before but I think something else pissed her off this time for her to end it properly and him being out of that house straight away in a hotel for months.

Reactions: 4
I think she wants rid of all his tit and memories. Whatever he did, it’s got to have been bad for her to end it. Yes he cheated on her before but I think something else pissed her off this time for her to end it properly and him being out of that house straight away in a hotel for months.
The hotel was attention seeking he could have got a flat for a bit

Tyler has been reading her with that long post, maybe if he'd kept his dick in his pants he'd still have Anna?

I read one of his replies and it’s basically said that he did it because he was unhappy. So definitely confirming he’s cheated on her. duck knows with who but from what Anna has mentioned briefly on a story calling out the mean girls (and not his behaviour) it sound like it was a few women he cheated on her with. I’m also certain he did cheat on her with that Ella girl too from his gym.

I read one of his replies and it’s basically said that he did it because he was unhappy. So definitely confirming he’s cheated on her. duck knows with who but from what Anna has mentioned briefly on a story calling out the mean girls (and not his behaviour) it sound like it was a few women he cheated on her with. I’m also certain he did cheat on her with that Ella girl too from his gym.
Except that doesn't stick up based on previous Q&A's he's done well he made it clear she left him

The hotel was attention seeking he could have got a flat for a bit
He pissed me off moaning about the hotel. If it was that tit he could have gone literally anywhere else. Why didn't he move in with his mum? You know the one he almost lost a few years ago? He was always moaning about having to eat takeaways every night, surely she could have made him some dinner a few nights a week?

Reactions: 1
IMG_0973.png

That skirt is so tacky 😂 she paid £110 for it?! She has the weirdest dress sense

• Sick
  • Haha

In that absolutely nicest way possible, his daughter is already not looking so healthy so it’s ironic for him to be preaching children and healthy diets. Of course, could be an underlying health issue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2