Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tigerlily72

He’s just asking to be robbed as well always sharing the location details.

What happened to that project he was doing with plouise? The circle of success ? Looks like they still follow each other but the circle of success social media profiles have been deleted.

Reactions: 3

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Let’s hope she sticks to her word, because he seems like an abusive horror. Always so angry & agressive

craycrayxx

How old is he?? He acts like he’s in his early 20s. He’s got kids to several mums, drives about filming himself. He’s embarrassing!!

Datstheone

To be honest I respect her for lasting as long as she did. Regardless of the cheating, he’s high maintenance. I love that she is giving us gossip on her stories, yes girl let it alll out !! Haha

stroppysal

Chatty Member
I’ve heard this also! I don’t know if he still does now but Anna has ‘allegedly’ (though hear say) set up cameras in their home before and caught him sleeping with someone in their bed. Ariana used to train with him all the time and then they seemed to have some drama with him calling her out for a few things on his insta and there was a bit of back and forth
This doesn't surprise me one bit. I don't know how she can trust him if all of this is true. I feel bad for her if it is, but she likes to make out they're a perfect couple so I think she likes to bury her head an put up with it for the lifestyle. She acts like an influencer these days, I don't think she would wanna give that up.

Reactions: 2

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I reckon he’s doing all this as the terms of getting back together, because she’s been after a move from their house for awhile from something that was said a while ago.

Datstheone

So he said Anna has a new boyfriend? I just think she's bad as to be honest Like she's not in terms of cheating, I just don't think she's a particularly nice person is what I've heard from friends who know her. I think they tried to portray that they were the Insta couple in reality they are no different from the average couple in the uk.

I still don't get why he didn't just rent an Airbnb or an apartment for a couple of months. The staying in the hotel was just attention seeking.
I think he’s referring to the guy from “the gentleman” that Anna has posted quite a bit on her stories saying how handsome he is. I think it’s eating him up ahaha

clworld2

The getting to wake up with nova was definitely a dog from Anna to Tyler and he deserves it she clearly loves that little girl

Datstheone

What did they say?
Anna said it goes to show some women who post “happy international women’s day” and “always a girls girl” are not real and you shouldn’t believe everything you see on socials.
---
Sorry, but what is this outfit? The tights an shoes are making me feel unwell.
I thought this. It’s like she’s dressing a child on herself? Looks like something Nova would wear

• Haha

blairxoxo

How old is he?? He acts like he’s in his early 20s. He’s got kids to several mums, drives about filming himself. He’s embarrassing!!
I think he’s gotta be like mid 30s. He’s always so angry and always got a lot to say but I can just imagine him being super quiet in a room full of people 🤣

• Haha

craycrayxx

Imagine posting like that at his big age, makes me want to vom.

They must still be together or on a break?
He’s disgusting. I don’t think they are together, think he was just referring back to their old house etc. she’s a massive mug if she’s taken him back!

Laughalong

VIP Member

In that absolutely nicest way possible, his daughter is already not looking so healthy so it’s ironic for him to be preaching children and healthy diets. Of course, could be an underlying health issue.

Last edited:
  • Haha