Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buzz2345

I personally think Anna is the type of woman that once something like that happens, there is no going back. She will have made it crystal clear they ain’t getting back together to him.

Reactions: 1

nameday123

I’d say he still pays her and novas rent for the house and most her bills probably why she wouldn’t bad mouth him either for what he did.
Probably! It does seem that way. Especially during cost of living. Don’t know how she can afford it all.
she hasn’t bad mouthed him at all. Unless as others said above she might move as both shopping for dog beds the other day

clworld2

He’s posted a restaurant can see a girls hair n jacket definitely not Anna’s no Mother’s Day post

• Sad

stroppysal

Chatty Member
They said she's got hip dysplasia so may need operations when she's older. Think they mentioned something about a growth hormone deficiency too so she has to be injected.

iamheretobenoseyandgetgos

He’s just asking to be robbed as well always sharing the location details.

What happened to that project he was doing with plouise? The circle of success ? Looks like they still follow each other but the circle of success social media profiles have been deleted.
I noticed that also. They even hired a girl specifically to run the account but said girl now just works for P Louise only. Also noticed Adam the videographer she is using to film them weekly videos used to work for Tyler. Maybe because of the cheating, she decided to distance herself

HotGurlSummer

I actually can't believe what he's just said on his Instagram sorry I get the child has thrown the whole dinner across the floor but to say that he will batter her. It's just not appropriate. He has a screw loose

DreamyGal

VIP Member
True, he was prob shit scared of people tagging PTL. He need to think more if he wants to work with big brands.

just read some comments under the vid, so many people saying “I wasn’t offended” jeez how hard is it to consider that other people might have been and it’s their right to have an opinion too.
So many arse lickers on insta, no wonder these instagrammers get a big head with all the smoke blown up their arses.
This will impact him though especially when the gyms reopen and people see him slandering clients etc
The amount of girls that came forward on twitter and said how he had fucked their mental health up due to training there is unreal
There is more to this than a period video

• Wow

DreamyGal

VIP Member
lol so hes removed the video because all the insta huns who said it was hilarious and agreed with him were given another perspective? And he thinks that’s trolling? Bizarre. I saw Georgia May who used to be in Corrie disagreed with him in the comments, good for her standing up for herself.
I’m glad she did Arianna has taken to twitter and people are tagging PLT so hopefully he’s warned

TicketyTock

She posted screen shots of her messaging the girl , and the girls ignored her so she’s outed her but now she’s deleted it . Chloe Mcateer .

I think there’s more than one though by the way she wrote that post?

stroppysal

Chatty Member
The hotel was attention seeking he could have got a flat for a bit
He pissed me off moaning about the hotel. If it was that shit he could have gone literally anywhere else. Why didn't he move in with his mum? You know the one he almost lost a few years ago? He was always moaning about having to eat takeaways every night, surely she could have made him some dinner a few nights a week?

Lechat

VIP Member
100% he will make a video and we will be called all names under sun, threatened, and no doubt lots of ‘new members’ will join to tell us he’s the best thing since sliced bread.