Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss-m

I watched the period video and was disgusted with the way he spoke about this how awful can you actually be, however i watched the video about influencers selling fitness plans etc he really did have VERY valid points. How the hell does his girlfriend put up with him :-/.

Reactions: 1

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
I didn't know this. Her own fault he cheats on her then, he's shown her who he is from the start an shes still stayed with him.She's already forgiven him in the past for cheating as well. He's clearly not gonna change.

Wonder if he's been with Holly hagan or plouise 🤔 after this it really wouldn't surprise me.
There’s heavy rumours he’s been with plouise & it wouldn’t surprise me at all! Especially now they’re ‘business partners’

• Haha

iamheretobenoseyandgetgos

Does he ? He doesn’t come across as it . It doesn’t look like he lives a luxurious lifestyle . Yeah maybe he’s got money tied up in his business’ but I don’t get the feeling that he’s all that well off in general day to day life . Surely as nova has additional needs Anna would be more entitled to a higher level of benefit and she does actually have her own career if she needs to work . It’s all speculation but Anna has made it clear on her insta she isn’t with him . He’s the sort of man that would think what she says doesn’t matter and it’s not over until he says so , explaining why he posts thinks like they are together
Does he what sorry? I more mean like paying her rent and for her car etc. he’s bragged about that before. Unless she claims fraudulent she wouldn’t be entitled to any benefits due to household income and her on/off business depending how much that makes I’m guessing. God knows though like you say all speculation. I hope she does leave him x

clworld2

Iv not had insta for a while and wondered about these 2 it was a weird vibe for a while but he’s just such bad vibes in general it’s hard to be surprised my friend used to work with him years back n he was sleeping with everyone then too

Mol52

Does anyone know why Kim left? She used to be a PT there agesssss ago but randomly left one day and I have a feeling it was because of all the shit going on

Fairydust88

Did anyone see his stories he practically admitted he cheated I went back to look and they’re all deleted now!
Yes I saw this! Why put it all out there then delete?! Good for Anna for sticking to her guns and finishing it with him

craycrayxx

More like she was probably one of the many he was cheating with there was constant videos of him training Paige and Chloe etc a few years ago then she was being trained by one of his ex pts now she’s back friendly with him around the time he split with Anna just Paige’s type too !
What are we saying about the new gym manager who’s doing lots of story’s on insta? She seems his type, but very timid! Hope she stands up for herself with him

clworld2

What are we saying about the new gym manager who’s doing lots of story’s on insta? She seems his type, but very timid! Hope she stands up for herself with him
I can’t work her out I think the timid shyness is an act Tyler probably will do the same and she will be the next to disappear

GBNI

VIP Member
Is the dog not an XL bully? So he’d need appropriate permissions for her now?

DreamyGal

VIP Member
I don’t know Rach Leary but just looked her up on insta and twitter. She’s got a lot of followers so not good for him.

i wonder what PLT make of it. They are big on body positivity and not sure being childish and insulting about periods is a good fit for them.
I think certain derogatory comments he makes about ‘big girls’ etc will be the downfall of him
It is a shame as some content is excellent but you cannot be like this