Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
Rach Leary’s post one twitter had 179 comments under it this morning. Including some other blue tick account... interesting!

has anyone clicked on the insta lives the gym is doing? I did the other day and 24 people were watching. Seems incredibly low.

HotGurlSummer

What is wrong with Nova I think you're interesting. They talk about all the hospital appointments, but they have never actually shared her diagnosis or what is wrong with her.

He's no fit father tbh
---
What is wrong with Nova I think it's interesting they talk about all the hospital appointments, but they have never actually shared her diagnosis or what is wrong with her.

He's no fit father tbh

stroppysal

Chatty Member
I think the toxic narcissism has rubbed off on his staff as well, the video from this morning because one of the members “skived” they’re all getting it this morning with the pt giving it “haha” while sticking the finger up. They’re that toxic in the the member could have literally been in hospital with a prolapsed areshole and they’d still class it as “skiving”. They all make me sick
That trainer has only recently qualified as well, she used to work on reception an then they trained her up.

DreamyGal

VIP Member
It’s good he has apologised about the period video. I think he genuinely looked taken back by the backlash, but that’s the problem if you don’t think before releasing a video on something quite emotive and sensitive for a lot of women.
He prob won’t address the Ariana comments if there’s continuing beef there I guess.
I’m glad he’s addressed it but the comments are already showing he’s probably only done it because of the loss of followers and people contacting PLT
It’s not hard to easy to make yourself look tired and worn out

craycrayxx

She posted screen shots of her messaging the girl , and the girls ignored her so she’s outed her but now she’s deleted it . Chloe Mcateer .

I think there’s more than one though by the way she wrote that post?
Did you screenshot this? I didn’t see this post! 😞
Wonder how it’s all come out now?!

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Anna was once the other woman though, it doesn't make his behaviour right but the signs were there
I didn't know this. Her own fault he cheats on her then, he's shown her who he is from the start an shes still stayed with him.She's already forgiven him in the past for cheating as well. He's clearly not gonna change.

Wonder if he's been with Holly hagan or plouise 🤔 after this it really wouldn't surprise me.

HotGurlSummer

I read one of his replies and it’s basically said that he did it because he was unhappy. So definitely confirming he’s cheated on her. Fuck knows with who but from what Anna has mentioned briefly on a story calling out the mean girls (and not his behaviour) it sound like it was a few women he cheated on her with. I’m also certain he did cheat on her with that Ella girl too from his gym.
Except that doesn't stick up based on previous Q&A's he's done well he made it clear she left him