Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
It’s good he has apologised about the period video. I think he genuinely looked taken back by the backlash, but that’s the problem if you don’t think before releasing a video on something quite emotive and sensitive for a lot of women.
He prob won’t address the Ariana comments if there’s continuing beef there I guess.

Reactions: 1

blairxoxo

In that absolutely nicest way possible, his daughter is already not looking so healthy. Of course, could be an underlying health issue.
It’s the judging and calling other children names but he doesn’t take a look at his own? Not so cute 😅

• Haha

GBNI

VIP Member
I think Nova is very cute, and I know some issues have been found but as she grows, I fear they’ll find more. She was a very, very early baby from what I can recall.

He’s still a dick.

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

Anyone see this vile cretin referring to someone as a gong on his story yesterday…… interesting choice of language for someone who has a daughter who may have additional needs 🤨

craycrayxx

Anna has put a story up about Nova being away tonight, so either she’s moved out or he has and he’s got her overnight

Thought I'd try to resurrect this thread 🤣 anyone else find it really creepy an embarrassing how he talks about his an Anna's amazing sex life all the time? Any opportunity to mention that hes a sex addict an Anna's a "dirty" bitch who does anal an rims him an stuff 🤮 some things really are best left in the bedroom!
Agreed! Some things just need to be left private! Anna looks so embarrassed too.

Anyone notice a lot of cheating Q's came up in a recent Q&A?

craycrayxx

His diet advice is so genuinely shocking telling people to work out in that recent recent stories for five days a week and then do classes on top my God, one day he's going to give someone a serious eating disorder.

I also think he must be paying the bills on that house and giving her a monthly spending allowance because there's no way she can be subsidising her lifestyle.
He’s vile. The way he talks about being fat and ‘get off your arse you fat c**nts’, for a gym owner and personal trainer is horrific
I’d never step foot in his gym with his attitude.

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
Anna was once the other woman though, it doesn't make his behaviour right but the signs were there
was she?? I know Anna had a boyfriend when she first started training with him but then broke things off, probably a crossover, but I don’t think they’ve mentioned that Tyler was with anyone?