Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DreamyGal

VIP Member
This bloke is an absolute arsehole. The way he speaks is awful, so degrading
Arianna Ajtar recently did a Facebook status and there was like 8 girls who commented who said they had a crap time at his gym
The period post was so wrong

katetotheparty86

Agreed! Some things just need to be left private! Anna looks so embarrassed too.

Anyone notice a lot of cheating Q's came up in a recent Q&A?
Ahhh no I must have missed them. I only look at his pages every now an then. His latest sex stories an how he's the messiah in bed are too much for me 🤣

What was he saying about cheating? Acting like he's loyal to anna etc?

Ahhh no I must have missed them. I only look at his pages every now an then. His latest sex stories an how he's the messiah in bed are too much for me 🤣

What was he saying about cheating? Acting like he's loyal to anna etc?
He didn't actually confirm or deny! But they were both laughing at the sleeping with staff and Anna putting cameras in the house rumours!

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
He’s just desperate to have the monthly price tag on that post. Easily covered, but no he wants to show how much he can apparently afford to pay a month.
I’m confused about this whole hotel thing? I thought the home him and Anna were in was his and Anna had moved in? Is she still in that house? If not has she rented for herself and baby?

DreamyGal

VIP Member
Oh really. Will take another look on twitter. Very interesting that people are coming forward.

I actually feel like a lot of the women sticking up for him and agreeing periods are gross are just clout chasers. Wanting a repost and a like for agreeing a long and making out others are sad for being offended. Why is having mean and obnoxious opinions deemed as cool these days. Blows my mind.
Definitely if he means it he should turn the comments off
I’ve seen it on Facebook too I had one girl dm me from twitter
The whole It’s my humour is tiring just say your sorry and move on he’s just like an influencer fucks up and releases a problematic apology

DreamyGal

VIP Member
LOL the fucking audacity of him to say 'what happened to be kind?'...he wasn't being kind on his video about Ariana Ajtar and calling people 'spazzes' and '*****'.
He’s a joke he’s gone on private now I woke up this morning and life is continuing on his Instagram account like nothing has happened

nameday123

I read one of his replies and it’s basically said that he did it because he was unhappy. So definitely confirming he’s cheated on her. Fuck knows with who but from what Anna has mentioned briefly on a story calling out the mean girls (and not his behaviour) it sound like it was a few women he cheated on her with. I’m also certain he did cheat on her with that Ella girl too from his gym.

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I’ve not seen it as much since they had nova. I’m sure Anna was worried about the dog being around the baby