Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twobabies

Sorry am I the only one that thought that girl was going to put out her back in that latest story he put up? Clearly too heavy for her

Reactions: 2

Anna902

Did anyone see her story today about a girl in a relationship with a family going off with Tyler I’m presuming 🤔

craycrayxx

I’d say he still pays her and novas rent for the house and most her bills probably why she wouldn’t bad mouth him either for what he did.
Yes I think this. She had his dog & all his stuff until this weekend, so see if anything changes now.

blairxoxo

What is wrong with Nova I think you're interesting. They talk about all the hospital appointments, but they have never actually shared her diagnosis or what is wrong with her.

He's no fit father tbh
---
I’m positive they did at one point but I can’t remember what it was my self

Laughalong

VIP Member
Honestly Anna would stand a chance at getting sole custody if she ever wanted it. Narcissistic doesn’t even begin to cover it. Criminal history, anger issues, jealousy issues.

nameday123

Loving Anna’s story to clap back at Ella with her international women’s day post. So she obviously was one of the women Tyler shagged and Anna found out.

nameday123

Just awful 😞 I don’t know who the other women were he’s been with as well behind her back.
also cannot believe he left his daughter in hospital for a party 🙈

stroppysal

Chatty Member
She still doesn't mention why she's leaving or where she's going. I don't think it's to do with Tyler coz they were all out having leaving drinks together.

Reactions: 1

Datstheone

Fitwith_el

Shes so common & tacky, Anna was literally a diamond compared to the girls he’s been dipping behind her back!
thank you! WoW she was not what I expected Tyler to go for hahaha. I really feel for Anna, must be pretty rough looking at her and knowing ur fiancé went there

TicketyTock

Did you screenshot this? I didn’t see this post! 😞
Wonder how it’s all come out now?!
Gutted no I didn’t! It was two screen shots in one , of insta DMs , half were Chloes messages to Anna liking and commenting on pics and vids of nova , being the nice girls girl then the others I’m guessing are from today from Anna confronting Chloe , first message she sent her was a pic (which she had blacked out) saying what’s this about , Chloe’s read it and ignored her , so she’s messaged again and again ignored , Chloe’s then updated her insta stories with a pic of her on the beach summit about working so Anna’s responded to it basically saying why are you ignoring me . And she’s ignored her again ! So she posted it saying seeing as she’s ignoring me I’m outing her! But it’s gone now so maybe she has eventually responded to her! The pic could of been anything / screen shot / nude / video . Anna put a big black box over it so you couldn’t see what it was .

Omg her stories. That could honestly be Tyler talking. The way she speaks, the words she uses, I can’t explain it but even the way she puts a sentence together it’s literally him 🤣🤣🤣 why’s she going on about cheating girls. Anna worry about your baby dad and his choices, nobody elses!!
omg I thought exactly the same… it’s like she’s morphed into him with the lingo and the way they put sentences together!