Real Life Crime and Murder #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve mentioned before (maybe on here or the podcast thread) that I used to be a huge red handed fan but I now find Hannah unbearable. I still listen but can’t help but notice how full of herself and condescending she in particular has gotten since they became so popular. It’s a shame as usually the episodes are well researched and thought out (bar the few which have had huge clangers in, like when they blamed the fans for Hillsborough and had to issue an apology and do an episode on what had actually happened)
Totally agree!

Reactions: 3
Just seen a feature with the mother and brother of the victim in this case on ITV news, and did a bit of reading into it. This is a shocking case, a racially motivated attack where a 14 year old boy was chased through the streets and stabbed to death. 1 found guilty of manslaughter and given six years. Just awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I would imagine the C4 news was extended because of the government resignations meaning a knock on effect on the rest of tonight's programmes.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just started watching part one from last night.

Did anyone see the documentary last week about Grace Millane’s murder? It was very chilling seeing all the cctv. The way he acted so casually afterwards…

I tried them once and didn’t even last an episode, they sounded way too thirsty and irritating. I’ll stick with podcasters who thoroughly study cases they cover 😐
[/QUOTE
I cannot stand red handed.
they grate bug time.
same. Seeing red is good as they cover mainly UK, case remains I liked but she hasn’t put one up for a while, I sip in and out of crime junkie and the missing is good for those interested in missing people. I sometime listen to unknown passage, she gets on my nerves sometimes but the context I like which is missing or murdered abroad and I like her content - but she does relate a lot of it to herself but the stories are good - and interesting if you get past her waffle.

Reactions: 1
same. Seeing red is good as they cover mainly UK, case remains I liked but she hasn’t put one up for a while, I sip in and out of crime junkie and the missing is good for those interested in missing people. I sometime listen to unknown passage, she gets on my nerves sometimes but the context I like which is missing or murdered abroad and I like her content - but she does relate a lot of it to herself but the stories are good - and interesting if you get past her waffle.

I love seeing red! I also really like All Killa, no filla, they don’t post regularly but they’re probably my fave podcast.

I’ve mentioned before (maybe on here or the podcast thread) that I used to be a huge red handed fan but I now find Hannah unbearable. I still listen but can’t help but notice how full of herself and condescending she in particular has gotten since they became so popular. It’s a shame as usually the episodes are well researched and thought out (bar the few which have had huge clangers in, like when they blamed the fans for Hillsborough and had to issue an apology and do an episode on what had actually happened)
Really? I'm still on the early-ish episodes and thought that Hannah and Suruthi bounced off each other perfectly. That's a pity.
I'm new enough to the true crime world and thought that their podcast was really well put together and researched.

Really? I'm still on the early-ish episodes and thought that Hannah and Suruthi bounced off each other perfectly. That's a pity.
I'm new enough to the true crime world and thought that their podcast was really well put together and researched.
I used to enjoy it but tuned out after the whole TWAW debate started with them. I want to listen to true crime not gender discussions. 🤷‍♀️

Yes I listened from the very beginning and really really enjoyed them, bought their book when it came out too. But honestly I can’t stand Hannah now. When she started banging on about not being able to get on to Raya (celeb dating app) I cringed so hard. And the way she speaks about the men she’s struggling to date I’m not suprised she’s not getting anywhere. Like the poster above said, the virtue signalling about TWAW also annoyed me. But I like Surithi so I still listen for now but cancelled my Patreon.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.