Real Life Crime and Murder #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure anyone has been charged in that case? Mum arrested & bailed I think but nothing about her/anyone being charged.

Reactions: 1
Hi folks

Ive been reading this thread for a while, just read the Sebastian story and i am totally sick to my stomach. Hope this pair get at least 30 years shovwd up their arses 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Thank god. Still think he is weird as duck.
God he is! I'm sorry but the Greek police certainly were fair in theory initial assumptions it could have been hum. He was all over her! Such bizzare and inappropriate behaviour.

Reactions: 18
i don’t know what to feel about this. i’m glad she knows but i maintain that cctv (and his behaviour in it) was grim.
Agree. Her Dad is absolutely pestering her sexually in that CCTV in the bar.

• Sick
Reactions: 13

Absolutely terrifying. I can 100% picture this scenario, thinking back to every time myself and my partner go out. We always walk home, why is nothing safe anymore?!?
There was another case like this recently too, a gang of teenagers attacking another teen. Something is going very wrong for a lot of young boys to make them so violent.

Reactions: 12
There was another case like this recently too, a gang of teenagers attacking another teen. Something is going very wrong for a lot of young boys to make them so violent.
The gang of teenagers stabbing the other teen is literally around the corner from where I live :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I didn't know the background to Charlene Downe's case, what an awful life she had, her own parents if not pimping her out then certainly turning a blind eye to or enabling her abuse. That poor girl :(

I was reading about Sebastian Kalinowski's mother giving evidence, I'd not appreciated that Sebastian had only been in the UK for a year, prior to which he was living with his dad in Poland. He must have felt so isolated, in a new country, he'd not lived with his mother since he was 4 so she would have been basically a stranger to him. It explains why he didn't just run away or seek help, he must've felt so powerless. His poor father too, thinking he was letting his son have a 'better' life in the UK.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Does anyone listen to Redhanded podcast? I have been binging it lately and it is absolutely brilliant.
Had to cancel my patreon recently. It was just too apparent that they've become horrendously arrogant. Not long ago, we had a 20 minute update
on Suruthi's troubled arse, and then her giving out about the European Court of Human Rights, whilst clearly having a limited understanding.

Hannah was always a fanny but I can't contribute to paying for them anymore. When it was good, it was fantastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Had to cancel my patreon recently. It was just too apparent that they've become horrendously arrogant. Not long ago, we had a 20 minute update
on Suruthi's troubled arse, and then her giving out about the European Court of Human Rights, whilst clearly having a limited understanding.

Hannah was always a fanny but I can't contribute to paying for them anymore. When it was good, it was fantastic.
They make an obscene amount of money on Patreon - over £50k a month!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
There’s not been an update on the family who’s four kids died in the fire on my road. But I tell you what it’s so bizarre the dad to the children I’ve got him and his gf on Facebook and he’s just got engaged to his gf and planning a wedding. I always thought he was a good dad and involved but that’s not what people are saying now. And I don’t mean to speak bad of them but if I had lost 4 kids that way the last thing I’d be doing is planning more kids and getting married so soon.
They don’t put up photos of the littles ones anymore in a morbid way it’s like they’ve moved on and are concentrating on the new 2 he had when he wasn’t with the mum anymore.
The mums in hiding somewhere and hasn’t returned to the area, and it’s all hush hush no one speaks about it and no more has been heard since she was nicked. Really weird. Just hope they pull that house down soon I’m fed up of walking past it every day with my kids they don’t understand what happened, thank god.
But it’s awful to look at. It was a white painted front and it’s boarded up but you can see the smoke damage and burnt window frames.
All the gifts outside are now mildew ridden and sodden and it’s sort of become like an unspoken about night.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
If anyone’s interested, it was the full inquest into the murder suicide in Kettering last year, Maddie Hollamby. I’m absolutely heartbroken reading this, what an awful excuse of a man. I’m heartbroken for her family. Rest In Peace Maddie, this one will stay with me.

Her last message: ‘phone me if you don’t hear from me in an hour’ 🥲

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.