Real Life Crime and Murder #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrew Godsen - I remember reading in December 2021 that two suspects had been arrested in relation to both Andrew's disappearance and human trafficking, but it's all gone quiet and there's been no news since.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Andrew Godsen - I remember reading in December 2021 that two suspects had been arrested in relation to both Andrew's disappearance and human trafficking, but it's all gone quiet and there's been no news since.
The police said they seized the men's computers and that it would take 6-12 months to go through it all

• Sad
Reactions: 12
How John Ramsey has escaped any scrutiny in regards to the murder of JonBenet boggles the mind. Forums and threads are awash with Patsy did it, Burke did it but when you look at all the facts of the case it's pretty obvious it was John who was the perpetrator. Also statistically adult males are much more likely to be the perpetrators of domestic violence than mothers and children.

Reactions: 11
Mary McCann has been sentenced today for causing the deaths of her 2 children through drunk driving. She got 4 years. I didn’t know this but it also says ones of the children left the vehicle in the crash as they didn’t have seatbelts on either

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Mary McCann has been sentenced today for causing the deaths of her 2 children through drunk driving. She got 4 years. I didn’t know this but it also says ones of the children left the vehicle in the crash as they didn’t have seatbelts on either
Yup. The poor ten year old hit his head as he wasn’t restrained, died on his birthday. A complete waste so easily avoided.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
An interesting potential development in this unsolved murder, one I've always found intriguing https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-61215644
I don't know why but I've always had the impression Alistair Wilson's home was like a terrace house or something.. but it looks pretty fancy from the photos on that article.
An objection to planning permission seems a pretty banal reason to kill someone though. I've always been a bit sceptical that the wife doesn't know more than she's letting on.
I really hope this one is solved in my lifetime.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone been following this case? She is now presumed dead and the 50 year year old arrested on suspicion of her murder 😔 sounds like very odd circumstances as apparently she posted personal items through a letterbox of a house before getting in the van with him and I saw this comment to.

Attachments

• Sad
Has anyone been following the Sherry Papini (from California) case?

In a nutshell - she went missing; claimed she was held captive by some Latina ladies; fast forward a few years and it's all come out that she lied - she spent the time holed up at an ex-boyfriend's place.

• Wow
Has anyone been following this case? She is now presumed dead and the 50 year year old arrested on suspicion of her murder 😔 sounds like very odd circumstances as apparently she posted personal items through a letterbox of a house before getting in the van with him and I saw this comment to.
The 50 year old has been charged with her murder

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
How John Ramsey has escaped any scrutiny in regards to the murder of JonBenet boggles the mind. Forums and threads are awash with Patsy did it, Burke did it but when you look at all the facts of the case it's pretty obvious it was John who was the perpetrator. Also statistically adult males are much more likely to be the perpetrators of domestic violence than mothers and children.
John Ramsey was investigated as thoroughly as Patsy, from what I’ve read. You’re right about the statistics, definitely.
Regardless, I think Burke did it.

Reactions: 13
John Ramsey was investigated as thoroughly as Patsy, from what I’ve read. You’re right about the statistics, definitely.
Regardless, I think Burke did it.
JonBenet was struck over the head rendering her unconscious and was then finally killed some hours later using a fancy garrote, doesn't sound like the actions of a small boy

Reactions: 10
Just watched the program on channel 5 last night about Rikki neave much more details on James Watson !
Just so sad how Rikki was mistreated and neglected ! I have no sympathy for Ruth !

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.