Real Life Crime and Murder #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This case is just so sad and to think she was so happy with her Grandparents why did they even want her back ?
The court documents make for distressing reading
Children really do not have a voice 😢
I can actually answer this with absolute certainty. Control. His control. Doesn’t matter who or what it was, if something is denied him he’ll fight tooth and nail to gain it back.

I hope he’s been welcomed to prison the usual way child killers are. The man is a coward.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Another child death by a parent this time in Edinburgh. Dad has offered to plead guilty to culpable homicide rather than murder. Sounds like he was high on drugs.

Wonder what the diminished responsibility was? Surely not the drugs as that was his own choice? Maybe mental health

Reactions: 1
Wonder what the diminished responsibility was? Surely not the drugs as that was his own choice? Maybe mental health
I heard the local news say a psychiatrist had said they had seen no evidence of his diminished responsibility and that he had tried to over dose after killing Julius.

Reactions: 3
Saw this baby death story and thought oh no, not another one. Reading between the lines, the paramedics arrived to find the child was already dead and beyond saving. I mean “dies after cardiac arrest” just means “dies after heart stops beating”.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Surprised this one hasn't been mentioned here...who thinks it's the son?
Queens mom's murderer didn't plan the attack and left 'sloppy scene' # via https://android.com
I am going to blame you for my lateness in going to bed tonight - you've sent me down a real rabbit hole here! I had to stop myself halfway through reading the Daily mail comments because there was so many. 🤣
I'm thinking it must be the son.

Reactions: 8
Poor little Rikki.

Terrifying that this man committed the crime at 13 years old and has wandered amongst us. I bet the police will be looking at other cold cases now.
I wondered about this too... I mean how likely is it that he murdered a child when he was just 13 and then never committed another crime? Possibly I've watched too much Criminal Minds/ CSI but someone like that doesn't usually give up after the first time :( Either they've not been caught for anything else or get sent to prison for a subsequent offence, which is what happened in the Clare Tiltman case - her killer was finally convicted after 21 years, but he'd been in prison for another offence for nearly 20 of those.

Poor Rikki, he had a pretty awful life from what I've read :(

Reactions: 8
Surprised this one hasn't been mentioned here...who thinks it's the son?
Queens mom's murderer didn't plan the attack and left 'sloppy scene' # via https://android.com
The ‘handyman’ has been arrested

He creeped her on Facebook…and liked his own comments. Speculation they had an affair. This was definitely a strange one, expected he would be caught quickly because it was so sloppy and haphazard.

Reactions: 4
I wondered about this too... I mean how likely is it that he murdered a child when he was just 13 and then never committed another crime? Possibly I've watched too much Criminal Minds/ CSI but someone like that doesn't usually give up after the first time :( Either they've not been caught for anything else or get sent to prison for a subsequent offence, which is what happened in the Clare Tiltman case - her killer was finally convicted after 21 years, but he'd been in prison for another offence for nearly 20 of those.

Poor Rikki, he had a pretty awful life from what I've read :(
Exactly. Very scary thought.

It breaks my heart. Such a sad life for such a young boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Poor little Rikki.

Terrifying that this man committed the crime at 13 years old and has wandered amongst us. I bet the police will be looking at other cold cases now.
Will his sentence reflect that he was a child when he committed the offence?

Rikki was never going to have a wonderful life. Welland where he lived was a place where you’d not even want to drive through, let alone live.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.