Real Life Crime and Murder #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I'm completely speculating here but given the 3 very different ages of the men who have been arrested - I'm wondering if they are from the same family and it is a revenge killing. She has just been released for killing a man by pushing him under a tram. I'm wondering if the accused are his relatives.
i think your theory makes sense - that’s a very broad spectrum of ages.

Reactions: 8
Its all disgusting isn't it ... the lives people lead never fail to shock me.
We definitely have a criminal underclass in this country leading lives that are hard for me even to imagine. I have had a look on Facebook subsequently and she has a brother in prison too.
I work with some families involved in criminality and their idea of normal is so bizarre. I remember one girl telling me her new boyfriend was a good lad because he’d only been in prison once 😯 It’s quite terrifying the bounds of normality that some people have.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I think it was undisputed in the case that he was there that night for a casual sex encounter. He had talked of doing it regularly to colleagues & a witness on the night talked of sexual experiences he’d had there that same night.
ah. i don't really get why though when he could just go on grindr or to a nightclub, a park to me is an odd place to go.

Reactions: 2

I'm completely speculating here but given the 3 very different ages of the men who have been arrested - I'm wondering if they are from the same family and it is a revenge killing. She has just been released for killing a man by pushing him under a tram. I'm wondering if the accused are his relatives.
Oh, I actually remember that tram case.

It states the rape and murder happened in a halfway house - the type of residents those places house could well account for the differing ages.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I work with some families involved in criminality and their idea of normal is so bizarre. I remember one girl telling me her new boyfriend was a good lad because he’d only been in prison once 😯 It’s quite terrifying the bounds of normality that some people have.
when i was 17, I went on a night out with my older cousin and her mates. They were trying to set me up with a date and the first question about “my type” was would I care if he’d been in prison before or not. I said preferably not, and they said “what about if it was just for drugs or robbery or something?”
They all reckoned I was being super picky for saying I’d rather date a guy who hadn’t been in prison 😂 was definitely an eye opener night for me for sure

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I read he was bisexual. He had two children. I don’t know if it’s speculation that he was cruising or if there was some kind of evidence. He had been out for a meal and visited a few pubs beforehand so maybe it was just something he did every so often when he’d had a few (that’s me purely speculating now!).

He looked like such a kind and gentle man.
ah. i don't really get why though when he could just go on grindr or to a nightclub, a park to me is an odd place to go.
It's not that odd. Parks have long been hookup spots for some gay men. (I would add that men and women have the right to shag in public without some maniac murdering them just as the law has the right to do them for public indecency if someone objects.)

Reactions: 20
I worked with one once who thought it was a badge of honour that her dad was in prison for murdering her boyfriend. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
A relative of mine works in a young offenders prison, the inmates are always amazed when they discover none of his five children have ever been to prison. It really is another world, so normal for some people.

• Sad
  • Wow
I read he was bisexual. He had two children. I don’t know if it’s speculation that he was cruising or if there was some kind of evidence. He had been out for a meal and visited a few pubs beforehand so maybe it was just something he did every so often when he’d had a few (that’s me purely speculating now!).

He looked like such a kind and gentle man.
he was openly bisexual .
bute park in the evening is known as a meeting place for men to meet.
them 3 bastards deserve to rot in hell.

Completely inaccurate speculation on my part.
The man accused, Bobby Hardman, was her boyfriend.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I've known some people who are a bit dodgy over the years, but no one who has gone as far as murder (as far as I'm aware). It's almost interesting to me how those sort of people are.

Reactions: 1
Completely inaccurate speculation on my part.
The man accused, Bobby Hardman, was her boyfriend.
While no one deserves to die such an awful death, I have no sympathy for her after she caused the death of another person and wasnt exactly societies idea of a golden girl.

Reactions: 8
While no one deserves to die such an awful death, I have no sympathy for her after she caused the death of another person and wasnt exactly societies idea of a golden girl.
I really feel for her three kids though. She was described in court as someone who would fly into a violent rage over the slightest thing so it’s likely their years with her would have been difficult. Then she goes to prison for pushing a man she didn’t know under a tram after a minor, drunken dispute. Then she is released from prison and is reportedly raped and murdered by up to three men. I can only hope they have had a good fostering/adoption experience and lots of therapy.

Edited to add: I’ve just read the most recent news so stand corrected that it appears there was one perpetrator in her rape and murder.

So strange...I wonder what the circumstances were for the three men to be initially arrested and then released without charge, and then an entirely different man is charged.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen this? I know a few people on here thought it might have been him as well. I haven’t read the ‘confession’ as it’s in The Sun so I refuse to, but there is a link on the Daily Mail story if anyone wants to. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...NFESSES-hammer-murders-Lin-Megan-Russell.html
There was that documentary (last year?) and it framed Bellfield not Stone - one hell of a miscarriage of justice if true :( I believe it's Bellfield personally

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is BIG news to wake up. The level of detail included is truly chilling.
How dreadful for the Russell Family.
Huge repercussions for Michael Stone.

Will another trial be needed to validate Bellfield’s confession?

Reactions: 16
I remember at the time of Stone's conviction a friend of mine saying that the evidence (or lack of) just didn't stack up. That there was enough reasonable doubt to not convict.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The man charged with the 'no body' murder of Alexandra Morgan (her remains have since been found) has been charged with the murder of another missing woman:

Alex is an old friend of mine 😢 so glad she has been found but just so sad for her parents and two little boys. She was an only child, her parents will be broken 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Bellfield is already serving a whole life sentence for murdering various other people, including Milly Dowler. I believe he's the only person to have been sentenced to two separate whole life terms. If this is the case then it might well be three. Although given the killing was in 1996 its not quite as simple as that. Still possible though. And if he's confessed then you'd assume he would plead guilty if they actually charged him, so a trial wouldn't be needed

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.