Real Life Crime and Murder #4 goss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if this has been commented on previously.

In my opinion this woman is almost as despicable as Russell Bishop himself. Imagine lying in court to defend a double child murderer because you were either too insecure or too selfish to be alone.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
WTF?

A lot I don't understand about this story. Maximum creepiness as well. Horrific.
Jeez, that is so chilling. Poor little boy. His brother seems bewildered when he wakes, like he is trying to find him. Heartbreaking :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh my god. Every parents absolute worst nightmare!
Unfortunately there are no parents - they were living with the father's ex-girlfriend. Poor, poor little boys.
Those poor little boys - and that footage of the twin looking for his brother, I don't think I'll ever unseen that. Devastating and heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
WTF?

A lot I don't understand about this story. Maximum creepiness as well. Horrific.
I had to re-read this to try and understand it but I still don’t, so many questions. Where is the biological father? The mother (now found) and how awful for her. Why were they both in a single cot bed at 4 years old? And his twin 🥺Poor little boys, heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
i just dont get it , its far too upsetting
I had to re-read this to try and understand it but I still don’t, so many questions. Where is the biological father? The mother (now found) and how awful for her. Why were they both in a single cot bed at 4 years old? And his twin 🥺Poor little boys, heartbreaking.
i'm still confused as well, the write up doesnt seem to make any sense.
The footage is really upsetting though , if i didnt have to do any jail time i would happily wipe that guy off the face of the earth , it has to be one of the most brazen kidnaps ive seen

Does it say the guy isnt being charged with murder ?? surely its obvious what he did he is on camera taking the child and then trying to get his twin , if this isnt a classic death sentence i dont know what is i would happily see it back in this country for nailed on crimes like this, if you have this in you then you cant be rehabilitated, if you lake empathy how do you rehabilitate them , let them out they do it again only get better at not getting caught at least america has it right with full proper life sentences

Reactions: 8
Unfortunately there are no parents - they were living with the father's ex-girlfriend. Poor, poor little boys.
Those poor little boys - and that footage of the twin looking for his brother, I don't think I'll ever unseen that. Devastating and heartbreaking.
Yes I kept sobbing yesterday thinking about it. So harrowing. It doesn’t sound like these poor boys have had an easy/stable life. I get the impression this is something to do with owed money/drugs. The 18 year old living with them knew the murderer.

Does it say the guy isnt being charged with murder ?? surely its obvious what he did he is on camera taking the child and then trying to get his twin , if this isnt a classic death sentence i dont know what is i would happily see it back in this country for nailed on crimes like this, if you have this in you then you cant be rehabilitated, if you lake empathy how do you rehabilitate them , let them out they do it again only get better at not getting caught at least america has it right with full proper life sentences
I guess if this is to do with drugs/money/revenge the kidnapper could be part of a gang and he’s saying someone else in the gang killed the poor boy.

America doesn’t have anything right tbh. So much poverty, crime, addiction. Why were those boys so lost in the system that they weren’t even living with their legal guardian and their own mother couldn’t locate them. I know we have some deplorable incidents in the U.K. and social services often drop the ball. But they don’t even seem to have a safety net set up there for children to slip through.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
If you look at the site on Google street view it’s a very suburban, affluent neighbourhood. A really shocking event and even more so for a very low crime community. Completely unexpected.
This is local to me and I can vouch it sent shockwaves through the community. A very shocking and scary event. The area is lovely, highly sought after and a very tight knit community.

Reactions: 5
Yes I kept sobbing yesterday thinking about it. So harrowing. It doesn’t sound like these poor boys have had an easy/stable life. I get the impression this is something to do with owed money/drugs. The 18 year old living with them knew the murderer.

I guess if this is to do with drugs/money/revenge the kidnapper could be part of a gang and he’s saying someone else in the gang killed the poor boy.

America doesn’t have anything right tbh. So much poverty, crime, addiction. Why were those boys so lost in the system that they weren’t even living with their legal guardian and their own mother couldn’t locate them. I know we have some deplorable incidents in the U.K. and social services often drop the ball. But they don’t even seem to have a safety net set up there for children to slip through.
I have seen the first shot of the child being snatched.
I cannot watch or read any more, as it is just too awful.
There are some stories in life so awful, I just have to swerve them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If you look at the site on Google street view it’s a very suburban, affluent neighbourhood. A really shocking event and even more so for a very low crime community. Completely unexpected.
Yeah, I lived in Ipswich for nearly five years and Kesgrave is definitely considered "posh".

I watched a documentary about what happened to Milly Dowler, absolutely heartbreaking, and of course equally as bad to the other poor victim's to Levi Bellfield. Piece of tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The plot thickens.🤔
Of course the cctv at the house was broken 🙄, bullshit. He is guilty, I can see it allover his face. Especially weird she was sleeping in another room before the "burglary"

Reactions: 14
The plot thickens.🤔
He has not one ounce of sadness in his eyes... I don't know why but it reminds me a lot of the screenshots of Chris Watts in his interviews with the press..

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.