Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Damita

Unconfirmed rumours that the serious incident involves a fifteen year old boy being stabbed. Horrific, if true.

I am getting so scared by all this knife crime and I thank the Lord I did not end up having children. What a world.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Totally off topic, but I am so pleased to come across another Murder, She Wrote fan :D Jessica Flecther is my heroine, I've seen every episode a million times!
Ah, so you'll know the episode I'm talking about - Trial By Error, season 2, episode 13 😬 I have it saved on my Sky planner so I can watch it whenever I feel like 🙈 I haven't seen every episode but I do still watch if I'm flicking through the TV listings and catch it on. But I really should put more effort in to complete the mammoth endeavour of watching every episode like yourself! 😂 Not forgetting the film episodes!!

I ♥ Angela Lansbury. It will be a sad day when she goes. And Dick Van Dyke. Absolute ledges, the pair of them.

My gf is a massive fan too, but I've come to conclusion that Jessica Fletcher is a mass murderer and hypnotises people into confessing what she has done.
My boyfriend thinks the same - that she's a serial killer who got away with murder for twelve seasons 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Treesy19

VIP Member
And this trial starts tomorrow. No body murder of a daughter by her father allegedly with the mother heavily implicated as well.

It's been a busy old week for me and all of the scheduled trials on my list have started as planned so hopefully this is a sign that things are getting back to normal (outside London)
I feel I’d defo have good natter with you! Whenever I’ve discussed a case with anybody I know they don’t seem that interested and the conversation just evaporates to something else - whereas I like to find loads out and dissect the case. This thread has opened more flood gates open, hadn’t seen coverage of some.

will be interesting to see what more gets said about Wayne Couzens.

wow, appalled two cops would do selfie’s with two murdered ladies. Utterly disgraceful. There are no words!!!!

• Heart

Very traditional

VIP Member
It says on the Daily Mail website that neighbours said he has learning difficulties and that the parents had recently split up with the daughter moving with her mum and the son staying with grandparents. It sounds very sad whatever happened.

I’ve read that he also attacked and seriously injured his father and took his grandfather hostage, awful.

• Sad
  • Wow

Esme

VIP Member
I feel like the sighting by a neighbour of the man at the river an hour before Logan was found (he was found at 5:45am so we’re saying 4:45am) just seems odd. Having seen some comments on Facebook and people defending the mum, I wonder if the sighting was actually someone trying to help them cover their tracks? Who would be out at 4:45am and just happen to conveniently see a lone man? When the doorbell footage seems to show all 3 taking him out of the house?

So awful, I just cannot fathom how you’d get into a position to hurt a child let alone your own or one you have lived with and looked after. RIP Logan 🤍

• Sad

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
If it is Steve Wright I'd be surprised that any evidence has only just come to light now - the Norfolk police investigated him for the murders of Michelle Bettles and Natalie Pearman and the disappearance of Kellie Pratt so I would have thought Suffolk police would have investigated him for any unsolved murders of young women (whether they were sex workers or not), especially as he lived in Felixstowe from 2001-2004 and could have been visiting the area earlier.

I'm including links to articles about these other cases as they deserve to be shared/solved

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
The trial is being held in special circumstances, with counsel removing their wigs and gowns due to the defendants' ages.

Personally I don’t think there should have been special circumstances, then maybe the seriousness of it would have hit home.
agreed!

Not technically crime (as yet) but this is really fucking weird. And she looks like the oldest 11 year old I've ever seen.

I know CCTV isn’t ever going to be flattering but this took me aback a bit she doesn’t look like a preteen child here.

Find the clothing line specifically by tower bridge a really weird detail - like it’s almost too detailed it feels off? I don’t know any 11 year olds but do they tend to be so career orientated or that detailed? Why would a girl from Bolton care about Tower Bridge?

Attachments

• Wow

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
  • Sad

MrsJones83

VIP Member
“He added that Fatuma may have travelled to the city to pursue her ambition of setting up a clothing business near Tower Bridge or to go sightseeing.”

I love when children have dreams and ambitions but how realistic is this actually?

sounds all very odd.

Moonflower

Chatty Member
Knew it was the husband from the start. It was killing the dog that alerted my spidey senses.

Chilling that he might have got away with it, had it not been for the fitness tracker watch.

Reactions: 9
I noticed that the age gap between Bernadette’s mum and her step father was quite significant. When I was under the impression he was her father I assumed that she would only have been 20 when she conceived Bernadette with him and he would be 33+ - and so perhaps she was somewhat susceptible to his manipulation. However if he is her stepfather perhaps not. I’m not excusing her mums behaviour - clearly horrific and she deserves whatever sentence she gets if she has covered for him - but I do wonder if maybe she has some vulnerabilities herself. Clearly a deprived chaotic household if mum has so many children to different fathers, living in local authority housing, in a new relationship but allowing ex partner to remain at the address. He may have been abusive to her also

• Sad

Damita

The Mail reported the day after it happened that it was the mum and step dad also and included pictures, but they have now just changed it to their ages and sex as the police have released, but they are still posting loads of photos of mum and step dad, implying something like they always do.
Once you follow enough of these cases it becomes very easy to read between the lines when the media are in the know but can't outright say.

I remember a case of a dinner lady being murdered and it was reported to make it seem like it was a random killing, but it turned out to be her daughter and the daughter's boyfriend. Likewise, when a little girl was murdered in a park and it turned out to be her older sister. After those stories I understood how you need to learn to find information in what is not said rather than what is, once you recognise this style of reporting.

stacelou85

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20210710-105527_Daily Mail Online.jpg
as I previously said when this came out it implied he had abused her daughter. I'd happily take the sentence she had if this turns out to be true.

• Heart
You say it’s very TV but it’s a sad reality for thousands of trafficked women isn’t it 😔 I dare say he has abused his position of power in the past with things like that. Scumbag.
Sorry still going on but even the fact he has land is weird to me? What is that currently used for, I really hope they’re checking it for disturbances to the soil. The fact he left her 100 foot from that land is bizarre - was he interrupted, needed to get home to wife ASAP, cocky, did he want to be involved in the investigation under a legitimate guise of having to give them access to his land, like wtf is that about?!

maytoseptember

VIP Member
FCDFAAA0-5E47-42C0-8BA4-6916780D9DE0.jpeg

By the looks of it, there was an attempt to make it look like the boy had either been abducted, or had left the house of his own accord.

• Sad